Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's @Kandy tit pics at?

Come on, that was kinda harsh. It's Sunday, you should apologize. Not good to put that kind of energy out there in the world.

images

Impartial bystander here. How come people aren't coming to her defense the same way they do for the other ladies on the site?

Is there a double standard?
Probably cause some of these niggas were on the IC praising this white goddess but since we're on a black site that ain't up for that type of fuckery, niggas being chill. If i remembered names of the cuck niggas who was on that shit I would name names. New site, new sn, new internet life.

Some of you niggas thought she was gods gift on the IC and since we all migrated I seen s

Probably cause some of these niggas were on the IC praising this white goddess but since we're on a black site that ain't up for that type of fuckery, niggas being chill. If i remembered names of the cuck niggas who was on that shit I would name names. New site, new sn, new internet life.
But what’s ur problem w her fam?

Some of you niggas thought she was gods gift on the IC and since we all migrated I seen s

Why u taking this so serious
Let me post in peace
Put me on ignore if I bother you so much

Impartial bystander here. How come people aren't coming to her defense the same way they do for the other ladies on the site?

Is there a double standard?
Nah. She creates the beef she in

Coupled with the fact she got old beef from the IC......

My point is that other ladies on this site, ABW, are staunchly defended. So why not Beezy? I thought it was because they are ladies.

Maybe it's going like this because she is white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back