Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
Wait

Is that your face??

Lmao

I'm boarding my flight to LA

To be continued

Lmao ya face

Stopped off by the Shun Fat (SF) Supermarket around the way from the crib to pick up some fresh fish for dinner and the wife and I copped a lil something to drink with dinner. I got a bottle of soju, she got a raspberry wine.

20181118_191145.jpg

I ain't following any of the rules for soju drinking except one: drinking it with food.

Fam went out to this swap meet-like spot not far from me called Fantastik, One of the booths was this cat handing out samples of his hot sauce. Me being a lover of all things hot I tried it out... and promptly copped some. It's only $2.50 for 6 oz and this shit is good as fuck! It's hot and all, but the flavor of this shit is off the hook!

If any of y'all happen to be in the area and like trying out hot sauces, stop off at Fantastik on the weekend (it's about a 10 min drive from Stratosphere) and holler at dude.

20181118_191359.jpg

Some pics I thought were dope from my pre thanksgiving bootcamp this weekend.

Explosive wall jumps
PicsArt_11-18-05.23.12.jpg

Upside down Mountain climbers
PicsArt_11-18-05.13.11.jpg

Down and back bear crawls
PicsArt_11-18-05.05.17.jpg

Tired as fuck lol
PicsArt_11-18-05.28.39.jpg

If any yall in the charlotte area wanna get a good sweat in on the weekend holla at me. First camp free.

Gahdamn that had to be a man trollin as that white ho in there b. Then jokes are horrible and then the smiliey and gif usage. Bitch look like a tranny with them eyebrows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back