Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found one of my old rhyme books...gotta be 20 years old...bout to smoke out and read all these shits...tha hilarity will be hilariously hilarious lol

F822F436-401D-44C1-8984-C7F4DB63F79E.jpeg 03923764-0313-4EB2-A7D7-BCD28DD103D0.jpeg

That shit look good as fuck now that I'm older.

I made this for dinner tonight and legit thought of @King Du and @TheNightKing posts.

20181020-193526.jpg

kilt that shit with a bottle of homemade beer and was lookin' at my kid's plates like "y'all gonna eat that??"

But... On the real tho...

@King Du @deadeye and @konceptjones

We some big dudes... We gotta do better.

At about 6:30am this morning (my time) my sister called me up hysterical and crying. My uncle, my mother's only brother and the oldest of her siblings, collapsed and died in his driveway not even an hour before she called me. He got up this morning to take one of his daughters to work. From what I've been told everything was normal, no signs of distress or anything. He went out to start the car and wait for my cousin and just dropped before he got to the car. My cousins all know CPR so they tried to revive him and when paramedics got there they couldn't resuscitate him. He died right there in front of a few of his kids.

He had been overweight nearly his entire life and my guess is that it finally caught up with him. He had high blood pressure and had heart issues. He did lose some weight for a while but I guess it was too little too late. I'm almost 100% likely to have to fly to Michigan this week, and the funeral will be ridiculously huge. My uncle was a local celeb of sorts. He was a well known radio DJ for over 30 years and ran one of the radio stations up there in Saginaw and also ran a photography studio for a while.

Fellas, we gotta get this weight off. Last thing we need is for one of us to just perish suddenly.

See you trying to get too fancy now. That A-1 going to make that bread soggy than a mufucka. It ain't built for all that.

All you need is cheese, maybe grilled onions. A little ketchup and mustard tops.
U left out mayo...

A whole tomato to chew on like an apple with sprinkle of salt on every bite n quarter sliced pickles

See you trying to get too fancy now. That A-1 going to make that bread soggy than a mufucka. It ain't built for all that.

All you need is cheese, maybe grilled onions. A little ketchup and mustard tops.

mine had bbq sauce and sauteed onion on it with lightly toasted bread so it doesn't get all soggy.

Last edited:

At about 6:30am this morning (my time) my sister called me up hysterical and crying. My uncle, my mother's only brother and the oldest of her siblings, collapsed and died in his driveway not even an hour before she called me. He got up this morning to take one of his daughters to work. From what I've been told everything was normal, no signs of distress or anything. He went out to start the car and wait for my cousin and just dropped before he got to the car. My cousins all know CPR so they tried to revive him and when paramedics got there they couldn't resuscitate him. He died right there in front of a few of his kids.

He had been overweight nearly his entire life and my guess is that it finally caught up with him. He had high blood pressure and had heart issues. He did lose some weight for a while but I guess it was too little too late. I'm almost 100% likely to have to fly to Michigan this week, and the funeral will be ridiculously huge. My uncle was a local celeb of sorts. He was a well known radio DJ for over 30 years and ran one of the radio stations up there in Saginaw and also ran a photography studio for a while.

Fellas, we gotta get this weight off. Last thing we need is for one of us to just perish suddenly.

Sorry to hear about your Uncle.

And yeah, we all need to take better care of ourselves.

Ether, cosign, goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back