Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 575782

With the wife with her girls on a trip, I decided to experiment. Proud of this meal.

ida spread them tiny ass shrimp out some more to make the plate look more filling but the rest of it looks good fam lol

--edit--

smh damn my fault I thought this was the whats for dinner thread 😆 ...lol good stuff regardless. What is that in the top right corner?

ida spread them tiny ass shrimp out some more to make the plate look more filling but the rest of it looks good fam lol

--edit--

smh damn my fault I thought this was the whats for dinner thread 😆 ...lol good stuff regardless. What is that in the top right corner?
Mini potatoes.

View attachment 575782

With the wife with her girls on a trip, I decided to experiment. Proud of this meal.
This the type of shit you send to ya s/o so they can cut they trip short. Aint no kinda sustenance and nourishment in this pic at all. She gotta come back b4 you kill yaself my guy

This the dry-est meal I've seen in months.Type of meal that comes with a complimentary 1/2 gallon of tea and a may cause choking warning label

No way them fish and shrimp were raised in water my boy. Who cooks they seafood extra done? Nigga hand squeezed the juice outta each individual green bean. Minus well have ate em raw at this point. And them cheddar bay biscuits deserve better than to be rolled on the plate like a pair of dice. Talk about an after thought. Yeesh

This the type of shit you send to ya s/o so they can cut they trip short. Aint no kinda sustenance and nourishment in this pic at all. She gotta come back b4 you kill yaself my guy

This the dry-est meal I've seen in months.Type of meal that comes with a complimentary 1/2 gallon of tea and a may cause choking warning label

No way them fish and shrimp were raised in water my boy. Who cooks they seafood extra done? Nigga hand squeezed the juice outta each individual green bean. Minus well have are em raw at this point. And them cheddar bay biscuits deserve better than to be rolled on the plate like a pair of dice. Talk about an after thought. Yeesh
:imdead:

No way them fish and shrimp were raised in water my boy. Who cooks they seafood extra done? Nigga hand squeezed the juice outta each individual green bean. Minus well have are em raw at this point. And them cheddar bay biscuits deserve better than to be rolled on the plate like a pair of dice. Talk about an after thought. Yeesh
Yooooooooo, I havent laughed with tears in a minute. Once I read the fish and shrimp comment, I was done.

This why we cant have new e-friends in the cooking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back