Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
My chapter was and is always responsible with pledging. We respect the purpose behind pledging and know it’s not just an opportunity to whoop ass.

I do know there are some frats and chapters that be on straight bullshit. No respect for those.

I love my frat and chapter though. Nothing going to change that.

I’m not here to be the frat press secretary though. If you’ve never been through it, there’s no convincing you it’s worth it. And I respect those that choose not to.

I had a kappa from another school on my wrestling team, he never introduced himself to the campus kappas, he just started hanging with me, and was taking me up cheney to meet his chapter off the humble...

When the kappas from my school found out, they was low key salty about it.... But we were all still cool anyway. The nigga who was already like my big brother on campus was like naw, if you gonna pledge, I'll bring you in as a sigma. So I started hanging with the sigma's heavy. My big cousin was one too and he was gonna sponsor me. I actually had crazy sponsorship and was about to go solo..... But a niggaz grades were atrocious ??‍♂️

That shit was a no go. But I've always kinda felt like I was team blue ??‍♂️

Like two of my closest homeboys went kappa the year after I dropped out.... Their whole line was tough, I was actually beefing with one of the niggaz. But when I saw him cross with the homies all was instantly forgiven ??

I had a kappa from another school on my wrestling team, he never introduced himself to the campus kappas, he just started hanging with me, and was taking me up cheney to meet his chapter off the humble...

When the kappas from my school found out, they was low key salty about it.... But we were all still cool anyway. The nigga who was already like my big brother on campus was like naw, if you gonna pledge, I'll bring you in as a sigma. So I started hanging with the sigma's heavy. My big cousin was one too and he was gonna sponsor me. I actually had crazy sponsorship and was about to go solo..... But a niggaz grades were atrocious ??‍♂️

That shit was a no go. But I've always kinda felt like I was team blue ??‍♂️
We had major beef with the Sigmas on our campus. Not on sight fight shit, just competitive rivalry where we wouldn’t even give them niggas a head nod if we saw them. We’d throw parties over theirs every chance we got, try to fuck their girls every chance we got, etc. They were all lames. It’s funny, certain Sigma chapters run the yard at their school, they super lame at others.

I’ve ran into a few after graduating though and it was all good, we laughed about it. There was this one though I’m sure wouldn’t talk to me to this day, lol.

We had major beef with the Sigmas on our campus. Not on sight fight shit, just competitive rivalry where we wouldn’t even give them niggas a head nod if we saw them. We’d throw parties over theirs every chance we got, try to fuck their girls every chance we got, etc. They were all lames. It’s funny, certain Sigma chapters run the yard at their school, they super lame at others.

I’ve ran into a few after graduating though and it was all good, we laughed about it. There was this one though I’m sure wouldn’t talk to me to this day, lol.
College beef was so crazy. I always found myself in the middle of shit that had nothing to do with me ??‍♂️

Here I thought fraternities were to uplift and form camaderies amongst blacks

That Gillie the kid shit ended friendships.

I ain't even do nothing, but I think other niggaz inability to be as..... Confrontational as me messed with their self esteem, so it kinda created a perception of their being static where there was none. I don't expect niggaz to be like me...I know I'm different. Always knew.... But saying it out loud fucks with people.

College beef was so crazy. I always found myself in the middle of shit that had nothing to do with me ??‍♂️
You were probably that dude that wasn’t in the frat, but might as well have been given you were around so much.

We had dudes like that, who were some of the coolest, and most down niggas I’ve ever known. Some shit pop off and they was the first to jump up, lol. I respected them dudes immensely cause you know the love was genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back