Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No funny shit, what yall get out of collecting records? Is it the artwork,the history etc? Ive considered getting some for wall art but thats bout it.
Yes, the artwork...a lot of those albums had great photos/illustrations. Definitely the history/nostalgia. But most importantly the music.

I bought a turntable so I could listen to albums. There's something about them....the sound is just richer and fuller.

Yes, the artwork...a lot of those albums had great photos/illustrations. Definitely the history/nostalgia. But most importantly the music.

I bought a turntable so I could listen to albums. There's something about them....the sound is just richer and fuller.
What type of turntable? I may want to get one now

I think as of today the most valuable music record in earth is the White album by the Beatles

gotta be original pressing though w the album number on it....the lower the number the more valuable it is.... each of the Beatles Got copies 000001 to 000004 which are the most valuable copies

those can prolly fetch between high five figures or low 6 figures

so whenever u go through a record collection look out for that record

My old man got a trunk full of vinyl records back home in Nigeria, a chunk of them purchased in the late 70s/early 80s... this last few pages done gave me ideas

You a real one. Im prolly the only other nigga here who knows about this. Whats the review?

Appreciate homie. Been following Corey and 5150 for some years. I seen your pics at his shows pre-Rona, so I know you been with it.

Just got it in today, shit shipped fast, came outta Houston. Haven’t used it yet, but the bag and containers are presented well. The hair butter smells good. Gonna try it out tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back