Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

Alright, alright! Sam Darnold time, can wait.

Now the rest of the draft...

3rd rd. DE Rasheem Green
4th rd. Trade the pick to denver for OLB Ray Shane.
5th rd. Best NT available. Hopefully Derrick Nnadi falls. (prolly will be gone by this pick)
6th rd. best tight end available
7th rd. ILB or LT.

holla at the jags, see what they want for Dante Fowler.

@5th Letter

Last edited:
Glad Lamar Jackson in B-More. Just might come see him play once he starts (& it will happen this year). Ravens had a good first round. Us getting that DT from Alabama was a good start too.

Dont know how I feel about our pick just yet.

We def drafted for scheme. Edmunds fits what we want in a moneybacker/in the box safety.
We play in subpackages most of the snaps...

Dudes tape looks legit. Only real problem I saw was him having trouble with shiftier guys.

Sean Davis def getting moved to free safety.

ay shoutout to Mister B, cj012890, TheBossman and anybody else who stayed loyal for the payoff at the end! FUCKIN DID IT, MY NIGGAS

Still can't believe how it all went down. Everything about the season was magical and then it ends with them getting revenge on Jerome birthday in the greatest Super Bowl shootout ever. No lucky Eli bullshit. Beat the best straight-up at their best.
and another shoutout to you bitchass Cowgirls fans that was laughing in the old IC thread when Wentz went down, you niggas ain't won shit since 2pac was alive, hold onto them dusty old VHS tapes of ya'll glory days cuz ya'll still payin Romo $8 million and wasting Dak's rookie salary window

Washington team should be renamed the Racist Browns, worst stadium in sports.

PEACE, FUCK TOM BRADY

Which is a staple of the west coast offense...short to mid routes...and he is a great YAC guy....

Norv Turner runs a West Coast scheme so...

He's not great getting off press cvg doesn't have great arm length and didn't really win 50/50 balls.

That's why I don't believe his hype

I don't hate and I'm not a fan either of Flacco but he ain't the main blame..... For years we had him in a bad position for any QB. Whether it was shitty OCs like Tressman who refused to run the ball for 3 years or not giving him the talent that he needs; i.e. him not having a good and balanced offense around him since the SB and the front office focusing most of the resources to the defense......

With that said, get him the fuck out of here and let LJ Smooth do his thing.

Went RB with no Oline

That makes so much since lmao

uWfS6Fk.gif

ay shoutout to Mister B, cj012890, TheBossman and anybody else who stayed loyal for the payoff at the end! FUCKIN DID IT, MY NIGGAS

Still can't believe how it all went down. Everything about the season was magical and then it ends with them getting revenge on Jerome birthday in the greatest Super Bowl shootout ever. No lucky Eli bullshit. Beat the best straight-up at their best.
and another shoutout to you bitchass Cowgirls fans that was laughing in the old IC thread when Wentz went down, you niggas ain't won shit since 2pac was alive, hold onto them dusty old VHS tapes of ya'll glory days cuz ya'll still payin Romo $8 million and wasting Dak's rookie salary window

Washington team should be renamed the Racist Browns, worst stadium in sports.

PEACE, FUCK TOM BRADY

giphy.gif

Back