Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

I commend Kaep for sticking to his guns, even tho it’s gonna mean he is done. While I will never knock anyone for kneeling, there’s gotta be a phase 2 to this shit next year.

Same shit I was thinking.

The kneeling ain’t working. All it’s doing is messing with the NFL and not the police.

It’s all about making the right moves now.

Like those black ppl that bought a park and knocked down that confederate statue. They put words and symbols into action and a plan and got shit done.

That kneeling shit is done

I always said Dez going to New Orleans.

We need a red zone target and Dez would provide that.

We design plays that get WRs super open so his route running would not be that big of a issue (turned Ginn into a complete WR)

Dude would get 70 catches and at least 8 TDs in our offense.

Cowboys offense going to be strictly handoffs and playaction passes for no more than 15 yards all season

Same shit I was thinking.

The kneeling ain’t working. All it’s doing is messing with the NFL and not the police.

It’s all about making the right moves now.

Like those black ppl that bought a park and knocked down that confederate statue. They put words and symbols into action and a plan and got shit done.

That kneeling shit is done

colin has dedicated his own time and money towards social issues, so he’s done more than just kneel. him and any other player should be allowed to protest if they like. shit ain’t that serious

kneeling isn’t hurting the NFL. yeah some fans don’t like it but the rest are either indifferent or support the protest. but for some reason the former’s beliefs are valued more than the latter’s

colin has dedicated his own time and money towards social issues, so he’s done more than just kneel. him and any other player should be allowed to protest if they like. shit ain’t that serious

kneeling isn’t hurting the NFL. yeah some fans don’t like it but the rest are either indifferent or support the protest. but for some reason the former’s beliefs are valued more than the latter’s

I’m all for the protest but they shouldn’t be “allowed” to do anything. It’s not their team.

The protest need to shift all focus back to the police but it’s not even about them anymore.

white ppl has successfully curved that shit.

I could see Dez going to DC.... but us getting players from within the division usually never works out for us (McNabb). My best guess... Oakland?

Witten will retire a Cowboy that’s a forgone conclusion.

Back