Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

Far as the draft picks. I like the trade. We gave up a 6th round pick and a conditional pick we just got awarded. Just hope they structure his contract in a way that we can still be aggressive in the OT market. Now just need to resign Devon Kennard and LB situation has a foundation to build on.

an aging CB coming off an torn achilles who wont even be ready by the start of the season.....still better than our entire secondary

Giants need to be trading for online help anything else is a waste

Dude we went 3-13, started 0-5. We need to address multiple areas. Oline should be main priority and have serious resources dedicated to it. But you don't go 3-13 bc you have a deep roster and only one glaring weakness. I hope they go after Sherman. Him and jackrabbit would shut shit down, w DRC and Collins at safety that would make the DB super legit

Dude we went 3-13, started 0-5. We need to address multiple areas. Oline should be main priority and have serious resources dedicated to it. But you don't go 3-13 bc you have a deep roster and only one glaring weakness. I hope they go after Sherman. Him and jackrabbit would shut shit down, w DRC and Collins at safety that would make the DB super legit

Is it’s your oline you definitely can be shitty like y’all was.

If they find a way to use the suspension to get out of Apple's contract or trade him to Seahawks. Fucking do it. I'll take Sherman for half a season over Eli Apple for 16 games anytime. Brains, leadership and 100% effort. Sherman will bring everything the starting CBs lacked for most of last season. Come on Gettleman. Get it done baby!

Is it’s your oline you definitely can be shitty like y’all was.

Dude, I have seen you talk knowledgbly about football and know that you know better than that. It takes a special type of suck across the board and being condistently bad in all 3 facets of the game to go 3-13. We beat the Broncos as they starting falling off, the KC frauds and the deadskins, who besides us were probably the most injured squad in the league. The oline didn't let the Rams put up 50+ on us.

Why the fuck my team ain’t out here making moves cuh
lol

im sure they are working the phones

and i think the culture has shifted to the point where they are focusing on drafting younger cheaper players. They've hit on the last few drafts, so i think that will continue

Homie told me.Saints and Lions discussing Ebron and pick for Mark Ingram. I don't see anything rumor wise, so he may be blowing smoke.

Back