Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

It’s gonna be interesting to see how the league plays this shit out.

I need evidence, though. Something other than a pic.

At least that Ray Rice shit had a video attached.

There’s a bit inconsistency with the pics of the girl. So if the pic was taken when it says it is that means Shady was (is) in London right? All this is way the fuck outta right field.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2018/07/lesean_mccoys_mother_says_he_d.html#incart_river_index

LeSean McCoy's mother says he didn't beat, hasn't seen ex-girlfriend in more than a month

LeSean McCoy (25) of the Buffalo Bills runs against the Miami Dolphins in 2015. McCoy, a Harrisburg native, is denying domestic-assault and other accusations connected to an ex-girlfriend. (Mark Palczewski, Special to PennLive, file)

LeSean McCoy's mother Tuesday defended her son against accusations of domestic violence that a woman posted on Instagram.

Daphne McCoy told PennLive her son dated Delicia Cordon for a year and half before the couple ended the relationship about two months ago. Daphne McCoy said LeSean hasn't seen the woman since the breakup and asked her to vacate the home they shared in the Atlanta area.

LeSean was seeking a court order to force Cordon out of the house, TMZ reported, citing court documents.

An Instagram user purporting to be a friend of Cordon's posted a photo Tuesday and accused the Buffalo Bills running back of beating the woman, using steroids and abusing his dog.

Daphne McCoy refuted all of those accusations. She said McCoy spent most of the past two months training in Miami and hasn't returned to the house he lived in with Cordon.

"I know he didn't do that to her," Daphne McCoy said. "I know he's been in Miami. He hasn't even been in Atlanta."

McCoy, a Harrisburg native who played high school football at Bishop McDevitt, posted a statement on social media Tuesday denying the accusations against him.

Daphne McCoy said Cordon has remained with her children in the home the couple shared, but LeSean is planning to put the house on the market. He doesn't intend to return to living in Georgia and already moved his stuff out of the residence, Daphne McCoy said.

"Anybody that knows LeSean, he's definitely not a person that's going to be beating up a girl," Daphne McCoy said. "Sometimes mothers say, 'Oh, my kid didn't do that.' But sometimes as a parent, you know about your child. I know that he's a grown man, but I know he didn't beat this girl up."

So, the biggest thing here is:

How much can her friend be trusted? And does she have any evidence?

Legal document from the victim's lawyer.....

36926401_10100444506512987_1906040734310465536_o.jpg

He might end up replacing cutler who was supposed to be on Fox’s second team until he unfortunately joined my dolphins

Back