Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

My question is.... what constitutes being "disrespectful" to the flag - other than not standing for the anthem? How tf is "showing proper respect" even defined?

What if a player is standing but his back is turned? This shit is idiotic

imo from a owners stand point the new rule makes sense. if your on the field, you have to stand. If your not gonna stand you have to leave the field. White ppl get upset when they see players kneeling. so maybe outta sight, outta mind. but fuck boy trump will prolly talk shit at a rally or talk shit on twitter bout that. then they are back to square one.

imo from a owners stand point the new rule makes sense. if your on the field, you have to stand. If your not gonna stand you have to leave the field. White ppl get upset when they see players kneeling. so maybe outta sight, outta mind. but fuck boy trump will prolly talk shit at a rally or talk shit on twitter bout that. then they are back to square one.
Thats what im saying, he gonna talk shit bout the ppl staying inside

Last edited:
They have successfully steered the issue.

Now all the players just need to speak out on the issue and leave the kneeling alone.

But didn't they already though?

These muthafuckas know... all they see is blk players being "ungrateful " and disrespectful to "America"

My question is.... what constitutes being "disrespectful" to the flag - other than not standing for the anthem? How tf is "showing proper respect" even defined?

What if a player is standing but his back is turned? This shit is idiotic

This falls in line with that T.I. situation and the cop telling him he arrested him for "acting a fool".

It'll all come down to how they operationally define "disrespecting".

This falls in line with that T.I. situation and the cop telling him he arrested him for "acting a fool".

It'll all come down to how they operationally define "disrespecting".

Them leaving it so vague leaves it up for interpretation and harder to enforce without them having stricter language... leaving room for somebody to find a loophole.. which I hope someone does...

Like what even counts as "being on the field"... lol a player could easily NOT be on the field.. not in the locker room either and take a knee within the range of cameras just to make a point

Back