Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Fam got hit with everything that was a hell of a performance from roundtree he beat the fight out of anders.. those kicks were nasty

Anderson beat Franklin so bad we forget how good Franklin really was.

I've actually hear people say "Who did Anderson really beat though?" Nigga, he beat Rich Franklin, twice.

Now, let's see what Stylebender is made of when dealing with adversity. He has adjust and step his game up now. This will be interesting.

You can't rocky your way through a fight versus jedi... Truthfully Israel should have won that easier hell of a fight though

Adesanya was Ken Griffey with the hits.

I knew he would regret it it was a better fight than it had to be

You can't rocky your way through a fight versus jedi... Truthfully Israel should have won that easier hell of a fight though

Adesanya was Ken Griffey with the hits.

I knew he would regret it it was a better fight than it had to be

He needs to work on his defense. He took a lot of punches that he didn't need too. You can't defend against everything with head movement and backpedaling.

only mistake Poirier made that fight was he over extended himself alot... but it wasnt taken advantage of.. there were times where he shelled up where max could have went for knees..

Beautiful boxing by Poirier

only mistake Poirier made that fight was he over extended himself alot... but it wasnt taken advantage of.. there were times where he shelled up where max could have went for knees..

Beautiful boxing by Poirier

To be honest though, the difference in that fight was power not ability. They both got good shots in, but Poirier could hurt Holloway. Holloway couldn't hurt Poirier.

That was a good card though, the three fights alone made it worth watching.

To be honest though, the difference in that fight was power not ability. They both got good shots in, but Poirier could hurt Holloway. Holloway couldn't hurt Poirier.

That was a good card though, the three fights alone made it worth watching.

defense as well Poirer was catching a lot of shit

Back