Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Naw that was exactly how it was supposed to play out.

O’Malley just a Keith jardine, Tank Abott, Gary Goodridge self taught I copies tv style fighter.

All he got is talent with a touch of skill.

He has reached his ceiling.
As soon as O’Malley hurt him with the kick to the stomach he should have pounced because he really didn’t have anything left. Should have just gone for it. He rarely had a chance

Tonight was all great fights, but insane there weren't any finishes on the main card.

Wanted o malley to win, but I knew if merab got him down, it would be over. Not by submission or anything, but just by exhausting tf out of o malley. We hardly see o malley fight on the ground and that's all merab does. If it wasn't going to be merab it would have been umar. I was hoping Sean would catch him trying to shoot though.

Grasso is goddamn beautiful. So is Valentina. Besides that, their fight was good. Another ground fight but while most find that boring (I used to be one of them) I've gained respect for the ground game through the years and Valentina was incredible. Alexa was as well though. Plenty of moments it looked like she would have gotten a submission.

Diego vs Ortega was fight of the night for me. Mostly standing and Diego came out swinging. Exhausted himself a bit but he dominated.

Other fights were cool. I missed out on the pre lims tho.

As soon as O’Malley hurt him with the kick to the stomach he should have pounced because he really didn’t have anything left. Should have just gone for it. He rarely had a chance
This!!

He even got a second kick that had an effect and just stood back.. knowing the clock is ticking and it's the 5th round. Like wtf was he doing?

Back