Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Fuck that it was bullshit he made the made the fighters fight at 5am in the morning. They were up much earlier than that too. They could have easily made this card start at a better hour for the fighters and still be viewed by Americans in the early afternoon on a SATURDAY no less. They've done that previously on the events in Saudi Arabia. The Americans are going to watch no matter the time because they're fans.

I try my hardest to avoid anything Dana related he’s the reason I just stopped wat thing mma for awhile can’t stand the greedy fuck fighters are still getting played absolute shit
To put it in the simplest terms; Dana is a cocksucker.

The gate alone made something $6.7 mil and he’s bitching about $500k bonuses while he’s likely a billionaire. Fuck him.

I havent seen a whole lot of pfl but I'm sure ngannou is going to run through them.

I've peeped a bit of ONE championship tho. They got some killers over there

I don't know. I hope he performs well, but Ngannou has been from MMA for a long time. When is the last time he actually competed in an MMA bout. He was training exclusively for boxing for a while. Hopefully, that doesn't bite him. I feel like he has to win this fight or his star will diminish.

Main Card on ESPN+ PPV(10PM ET):
185 lbs.: Dricus Du Plessis vs. Israel Adesanya
125 lbs.: Kai Kara-France vs. Steve Erceg
155 lbs.: Mateusz Gamrot vs. Dan Hooker
206+ lbs.: Tai Tuivasa vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
170 lbs.: Jingliang Li vs. Carlos Prates
Prelims on ESPN+(630PM ET):
206+ lbs.: Junior Tafa vs. Valter Walker
145 lbs.: Josh Culibao vs. Ricardo Ramos
125 lbs.: Casey O'Neill vs. Luana Santos
145 lbs.: Jack Jenkins vs. Herbert Burns
155 lbs.: Tom Nolan vs. Alex Reyes