Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

You may need to watch a highlight video of Silva.

Only way your boy wins is by flash knockout.

Silva may have lost a step since his leg break, (i just wet burped four egg whites) but I think skill beats talent.

I don't need highlights. I watched dude whole career. He's nowhere near that same cat that was clowning dudes. Did you watch the Bisping fight? He could have and should have won that fight, but instead he spent the 4th and 5th rounds basically letting Bisping hit him in the face. You think that's going to work against Stylebender? Silva is a shell of his former self and Adensanya is basically in his prime.

I don't need highlights. I watched dude whole career. He's nowhere near that same cat that was clowning dudes. Did you watch the Bisping fight? He could have and should have won that fight, but instead he spent the 4th and 5th rounds basically letting Bisping hit him in the face. You think that's going to work against Stylebender? Silva is a shell of his former self and Adensanya is basically in his prime.
I respect your opinion.

I told ya'll niggas. You can't bet on Silva. He clearly lost that fight. Not because Stylebender outfought him necessarily, but because he kept doing that stupid shit where he let himself be hit. Those are points. When it comes to a decision in fights like this, you almost have to give it to Silva's opponent even in cases like with Bisping where Bisping was the one that came out of the fight looking beat up.

I told ya'll niggas. You can't bet on Silva. He clearly lost that fight. Not because Stylebender outfought him necessarily, but because he kept doing that stupid shit where he let himself be hit. Those are points. When it comes to a decision in fights like this, you almost have to give it to Silva's opponent even in cases like with Bisping where Bisping was the one that came out of the fight looking beat up.
Nah.. This was lo-key a torch passing.

Im mad as hell.

This some kayfabe korner type shit.

WWE with CTE

Nah.. This was lo-key a torch passing.

Im mad as hell.

This some kayfabe korner type shit.

WWE with CTE

It really wasn't though. Silva tried to win. The problem with him is he spent his whole career relying on reads and quick reaction. That reaction isn't the same anymore, and he doesn't know what to do. Instead of changing his style, he goes into these fights trying to do that same shit he did 10 years ago and gets tagged in the face. It happened over and over again, and instead of just putting his hands up and coming up with a new strategy, he pulled that whole "your punches can't hurt me" shit and continued to fight the same way.

I told you not to put your money on him. This fight went pretty much the way I thought it would. The only thing I didn't count on is that Stylebender was a little too respectful. He hesitated too much and didn't really go in like he could have. If he had, he might have taken Silva out.

It really wasn't though. Silva tried to win. The problem with him is he spent his whole career relying on reads and quick reaction. That reaction isn't the same anymore, and he doesn't know what to do. Instead of changing his style, he goes into these fights trying to do that same shit he did 10 years ago and gets tagged in the face. It happened over and over again, and instead of just putting his hands up and coming up with a new strategy, he pulled that whole "your punches can't hurt me" shit and continued to fight the same way.

I told you not to put your money on him. This fight went pretty much the way I thought it would. The only thing I didn't count on is that Stylebender was a little too respectful. He hesitated too much and didn't really go in like he could have. If he had, he might have taken Silva out.

Nah man... This shit reminded me of the silva that fought Cote.

Im hot.

Aint slept since Friday.

This shit looked like me playing with my nephew!

Back