Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

He said he wanted to go box to make some big money. That doesn't seem to have panned out. He was offered 20 mil to sign for One, but he rejected that. What's his goal here?
Boxing negociations might be the hardest in any sports, so I’m not stressed about it yet. Every 6 months, Crawford/Spence gets announced and nothing happened. It’ll take time.

Chatri, One’s boss, said almost 3 billion people watched his shows. I don’t believe a word he says, lmao.

I think Francis will go to PFL with one or two boxing fights in the process.

Boxing negociations might be the hardest in any sports, so I’m not stressed about it yet. Every 6 months, Crawford/Spence gets announced and nothing happened. It’ll take time.

Chatri, One’s boss, said almost 3 billion people watched his shows. I don’t believe a word he says, lmao.

I think Francis will go to PFL with one or two boxing fights in the process.
LOL, everytime Chatri tells one of his crazy lies, I think to myself, "why does he have to over exaggerate to the extreme" Then i go online and see people repeat it as fact, i guess that bullshit actually works.

His downfall is going to be funny, no way a person/organization can lose that much money every year without some repercussions, right?

LOL, everytime Chatri tells one of his crazy lies, I think to myself, "why does he have to over exaggerate to the extreme" Then i go online and see people repeat it as fact, i guess that bullshit actually works.

His downfall is going to be funny, no way a person/organization can lose that much money every year without some repercussions, right?
Man is burning through money bc without a strong TV deal and no PPVs, I don’t know how profitable can it be longtime. Because the ONE product is QUALITY! But he knew Noriega, the real Noriega, he owed him an 100 favors 😭

Damn, the Regional GOAT got worked in the main event. U think Mousasi is done?
I don’t like the place Mousasi hold right now. He’s way too good to feed him new talents but he looked a bit old yesterday I must admit.

Leon’s brother was very serious in his gameplan and was so much faster, that was his best win so maybe if they thought another day, Gegard would have won but yesterday, he had no answers. Those older fighters ALL get gun shy. It’s not good. If he calls it quits, I wouldn’t be mad. Could still fight one more time and deuces

Back