Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

What ya'll think about this from Izzy?

I kinda understand his reasoning for not wanting to fight Pereira again, but it just comes off as some bitch shit to me. Like bro, that dudes is still 3-1 over you. You got an instant rematch against him, so him getting one is only fair play. That said from my standpoint, he should want it because if he wins against Pereira again, he's at least be 2-1 against him in MMA and which would mean something. I don't know. It just seems a little weak to take 3 asswhoopings in a row against someone, get one win, and then act like you're above fighting that person again.

What ya'll think about this from Izzy?

I kinda understand his reasoning for not wanting to fight Pereira again, but it just comes off as some bitch shit to me. Like bro, that dudes is still 3-1 over you. You got an instant rematch against him, so him getting one is only fair play. That said from my standpoint, he should want it because if he wins against Pereira again, he's at least be 2-1 against him in MMA and which would mean something. I don't know. It just seems a little weak to take 3 asswhoopings in a row against someone, get one win, and then act like you're above fighting that person again.

You got an instant rematch against him, so him getting one is only fair play
Izzy was the dominant champion for so long, he earned that immediate rematch

3 asswhoopings in a row against someone
First kickboxing match was a decision loss that Izzy should have won. Other two losses are undeniable.

get one win, and then act like you're above fighting that person again.
Dana said Pereira next fight should at LHW. He had two pounds to lose one hour before weighin. At 36, this is not going to be easier on him. They can't afford to lose a title fight on the scale.

Overall, i feel like if they're doing a third MMA fight, i'll be more than fine with it but Pereira has some much more fun matchups at LWH. He wont be depleted, and he'll be just as terrifying. Regarding Izzy, he fought Pereira 4 times (in total), Whittaker twice, Romero, Costa, Cannonier, Vettori twice. His UFC debut was against the now PFL LHW champ. He finished him. He came back 4 months after getting viciously KO'd for the first time in MMA. He's really not one to run from a tough challenge. He's probably really over this rivalry

Word on the streets is Paulo Costa Mr. Secret juice will get his hands on Chimaev soon . I would rather see Robert Whitaker putting the beats on Chimaev

Izzy was the dominant champion for so long, he earned that immediate rematch

First kickboxing match was a decision loss that Izzy should have won. Other two losses are undeniable.

Dana said Pereira next fight should at LHW. He had two pounds to lose one hour before weighin. At 36, this is not going to be easier on him. They can't afford to lose a title fight on the scale.

Overall, i feel like if they're doing a third MMA fight, i'll be more than fine with it but Pereira has some much more fun matchups at LWH. He wont be depleted, and he'll be just as terrifying. Regarding Izzy, he fought Pereira 4 times (in total), Whittaker twice, Romero, Costa, Cannonier, Vettori twice. His UFC debut was against the now PFL LHW champ. He finished him. He came back 4 months after getting viciously KO'd for the first time in MMA. He's really not one to run from a tough challenge. He's probably really over this rivalry

Fair enough.

Back