Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

If Adensanya doesn't win, he might have to hang it up. Dude will have basically taken his heart at that point. He needs to win convincingly too, or else he'll still be under some pressure going into the inevitable rematch.

If Adensanya doesn't win, he might have to hang it up.
krule-john-c-reilly.gif

If Adensanya doesn't win, he might have to hang it up. Dude will have basically taken his heart at that point. He needs to win convincingly too, or else he'll still be under some pressure going into the inevitable rematch.
What makes you say this? I mean he's got the people who don't like his fighting style but why would he need to hang it up?

What makes you say this? I mean he's got the people who don't like his fighting style but why would he need to hang it up?

It might shatter his confidence. I mean if he's in the UFC, he's going to want to be the champion. Kinda hard to be that when the dude at the top has basically proven that he owns IA.

With his record I don't know how his confidence would get shattered

I'm not saying a loss would destroy his career, but it would have to put major doubt in him regarding whether or not he can regain his championship. The rest of his record doesn't matter if his record against the dude at the top is 0-4

Back