Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Now Nunes terrifies me. Cyborg still. They got some deep ass voices how the hell they never get popped for steroids?

How old is Cyborg though? I feel like she's been seen as unbeatable for so long that people kinda forget she's at that point in her career where she should reasonably be on the decline.
Nah, she is not that old. Only 33. Funny thing, she has only faced 2 fighters younger than her in the last 10 years. Kunitskaya and Nunes.

Nah, she is not that old. Only 33. Funny thing, she has only faced 2 fighters younger than her in the last 10 years. Kunitskaya and Nunes.

I guess the better question is how long has she been a pro. It just feels like she's been around forever. It's sort of like Shogun. That nigga been fighting so long, I thought he was over 40. In reality, he's only 37.

I guess the better question is how long has she been a pro. It just feels like she's been around forever. It's sort of like Shogun. That nigga been fighting so long, I thought he was over 40. In reality, he's only 37.
Yea, she has been fighting for a long long time. Not as active as most, but she's been fighting since 2005.

What if jones goes through the motions and lays down.. like Rumble did his last fight...lets see i got 500k on him so he better not

Back