Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

If Geoff Neal knew how to throw his right hand, he would be the best fighter in the UFC.

Dude literally threw 8 straight uppercuts towards the end of the fight and his right hand was just dangling by his side, lol. Worked out tonight though, happy for him.

If Geoff Neal knew how to throw his right hand, he would be the best fighter in the UFC.

Dude literally threw 8 straight uppercuts towards the end of the fight and his right hand was just dangling by his side, lol. Worked out tonight though, happy for him.
This + gotta work on his conditioning. Bro can’t alway take round 2 off

lol Man it's tough being a UFC ref. When I was watching, I felt like Herb was letting it go on for too long, but then Thiago started trying to defend. It was kinda weird. I feel like Herb was going to stop it, but then thought against it since Thiago showed signs.

Ehh that seemed like a flight reaction to me when he finally started moving

I would have stopped it 15 secs into the video but I see what you mean

I think what was weird about is that at first Silva was catch a lot of Hill's attacks on his gloves. I don't think he was really intelligently defending himself per se, but when you combine it wit the fact that Hill was flailing a bit, I can see why Dean was hesitant to call.

I agree with you that it could have been stopped a lot sooner though. It's pretty clear Silva was done, especially in hindsight.

Back