Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

This is why Jake’s proposition will fall on deaf ears.

UFC’s matchmaking is impeccable. Too many good fights to be prosteting against fighters pay, lmao.

Last edited:
Ciryl Gane🇫🇷 : 106 minutes
Francis Ngannou🇨🇲: 6 minutes

Time spent in the octagon since Gane got to the UFC. Ngannou’s here for a good time, not here for a long time.

Ciryl Gane🇫🇷 : 106 minutes
Francis Ngannou🇨🇲: 6 minutes

Time spent in the octagon since Gane got to the UFC. Ngannou’s here for a good time, not here for a long time.

That's crazy. If we are judging by those training clips, I'd say Gane is in trouble. He's got good tools, but he seemed to still let Ngannou touch him, and Ngannou is not someone you want to let connect. That was just training though.

I wanted Max to get his W but as a consolation prize, this wouldn’t be bad. Zabit hasn’t fought in a while, Ortega just lost, TKZ needs a win or two, Kattar & Giga are fighting, Edson as a fight. No one would be « overlooked ». I’m not mad at Henry pushing for it, tbh.

I wanted Max to get his W but as a consolation prize, this wouldn’t be bad. Zabit hasn’t fought in a while, Ortega just lost, TKZ needs a win or two, Kattar & Giga are fighting, Edson as a fight. No one would be « overlooked ». I’m not mad at Henry pushing for it, tbh.

I dont care that he just lost, Yair Rodriguez should get the title shot. He impressed me against Max.

I dont care that he just lost, Yair Rodriguez should get the title shot. He impressed me against Max.
Forgot about Yair. I doubt they call him bc he’s been annoying them but that’s a great pick. His stock rose with a loss, that’s hard to do. Man, I want to see Yair get the title fight now lmao

Back