Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

I legit love all the CW shows...

The campyness is straight out the comics. And they've influenced the likeness of multiple comic characters...

Which is a great thing....

Felicity smoke, Cisco, and a few others were nothing like they were in the comics on CW.... But they do such a great job, they changed the comics versions these characters (because they're such small characters in the comics) and made them fit their tv counter parts.

DC stay doing this too.....

Harley Quinn was created on TV and came to the comics later ..

Basically what I'm saying is CW arrowverse show is doing such a great job with small characters on TV that it influences and makes them bigger in the comics...

Netflix ain't make that kinda impact yet
There wasn’t a Defenders comic book with that lineup until the Netflix series.

I hate marvel fans.

Yeah Niggaz making up shit now

So we just gon’ keep ignoring a whole ass best actress OSCAR?

WhisperedDeafeningConure-small.gif

I hate marvel fans.

Yeah Niggaz making up shit now
no man, your trolling is out of control lol

dont lose sight of the few people that are actually having conversations with you blind you to fact that you are vastly overrating these people as actors prior to their inclusion into the MCU

Marvel made the careers of rdj Chris Evans, zoe saldana, vin diesel, Bradley cooper, Chris hemsthworth, Paul Rudd, Chris Pratt.... All of em....

They were struggling actors who couldn't find a good to save their careers before marvel came knocking

It's cool
I'll take my L

Speaking of L's. What about Sam Jackson. Did marvel create him too?

Marvel made the careers of rdj Chris Evans, zoe saldana, vin diesel, Bradley cooper, Chris hemsthworth, Paul Rudd, Chris Pratt.... All of em....

They were struggling actors who couldn't find a good to save their careers before marvel came knocking

It's cool
I'll take my L

fam, you a smart ass dude...like for real

but damn you killing me right now

nobody called these people struggling...you just overrating their significance in hollywood prior to MCU

and miss me with the Sam Jack shit. Sam is not the star in any of these movies. People not coming to see him like that.

It's cool
I'll take my L

Never said they were struggling but the MCU did help resurrect the careers of RDJ and Chris Evans, especially RDJ.

Like I said who TF was Chris Hemsworth before Thor?

@AP21 already told you that if you wasn't told Groot was Vin Diesel and Rocket was Cooper you wouldn't even known that was them.

I said Paul Rudd had some name recognition before Antman but you bugging if you think people are running up to him now cuz of I Love You Man and not Antman.

Yes, GOTG has made Chris Pratt a bigger name in Hollywood( along w/ JW) but his ex-wife (Anna Farris) was a bigger star than him before he joined the MCU

Last edited:
But again dc has always been classically better. And it's only a matter of time before they hit a stride with the shared universe.

And if you are skeptical on what they're capable of, you have to look no further than their animated content... Which is way better than marvel's

And the Netflix vs arrowverse is almost even.... Cuz the cross over events on CW shit alllllll over the one defender series...

LOL.

DD, Luke Cage, and The Punisher shit all over them CW shows and I love Black Lighting

It's cool
I'll take my L

Robert Downey Jr was already a big star before Ironman and those Fast and Furious movies made Vin Diesel. I'll give you the rest because I have no clue what they did before the comic movies.

This whole page phoney as shit.

This why I hate marvel fans... Y'all look truth right in the eye and deny it...

Guardians got the most stacked cast off all time.... But they don't use star power....

Let's go ahead and put Kurt Russell AND Sly Stallone in the sequel.... But they don't rely on Star power......

Okay....

The most stacked cast of all time? Nigga, lay of the bath salts. From a movie standpoint, nobody gave a shit about Pratt when he was first cast for GotG. In fact, people thought it was a weird casting because he was basically just a TV star on a series that wasn't even close to comic book shit. Cooper had a bit of a name from the Hangover movies, but nobody was like "Hey, I have to go see GotG because Bradley Cooper is doing the voice for a talking raccoon." And you are really lying to yourself if you're claiming that MCU fans or comic book movie fans were checking for Zoe or amped to see a movie because Vin Diesel was contributing one word throughout. Stop it.

Yeah, they kicked the stardom up a notch in the second movie, but that was after the first had already been a huge success. The second would have performed about the same with or without the aging stars that they recruited. lol @ you thinking Kurt fucking Russel was some kind of huge pull in 2017. Come on bruh.

Robert Downey Jr was already a big star before Ironman and those Fast and Furious movies made Vin Diesel. I'll give you the rest because I have no clue what they did before the comic movies.

Uhhh RDJ's career was basically dead before Ironman because of all the crazy shit he got himself involved in. He was considered toxic before that. He himself has said that Marvel revived and saved his career.

No he wasn't. Marvel/Disney didn't even want RDJ as Ironman because of his past drug addiction. Shit b4 Ironman his last big movie was US Marshall in 98.

Back