Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Downey as Doom is so dope.

I wonder if he's going to be tony stark turned into doom from the F4 original universe, or if he's going to be Victor von doom and make his way to the 616 universe.

Hopefully it’s a multiverse Tony Stark as Doom.

If he is actually Victor……..
Same thing i was thinking.

But then that brings into question how long term is he going to be? Doom is a role that needs to be the next Loki type anti hero/villain so the hope is he will stick around for awhile. Rdj won't need to keep up any particular physique I'd imagine since he could damn near be voice only for most of it as long as he's the masked version. And if it's secret wars doom, then he's more than likely going to be a pretty powerful doom from the beginning I imagine. So would they bring him into the 616? Or does 616 have a Victor von doom waiting to happen?

All stuff to be speculated and I'm sure we will know more soon, but I'm hyped for rdj as doom, I just hope he sticks around for it.

All stuff to be speculated and I'm sure we will know more soon, but I'm hyped for rdj as doom, I just hope he sticks around for it.
deadpool-and-wolverine-deadpool.gif

He's now a nexus point for the mcu

It's kinda crazy when you think about it. They used Iron Man/RDJ as the lynchpin of the first wave of MCU movies, stumbled with the following wave, and the best idea they could come up with the right the ship was to go get RDJ back. lol

Back