Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

im still a lil mad at ma nigga for that Leave the World Behind bullshit but he def has the presence to be Kang.. highly doubt it would happen tho
Me too, but I’d say he’d be a better Kang than Blade. Maybe I’m basing this opinion off of Wesley’s portrayal, but Blade is very one dimensional. I feel like he won’t have the opportunity to show off his acting chops in that as much as he would as Kang.

Like you said though, probably won’t happen.

I’m lowkey mad at Majors fucking this up because that dude can act his ass off and I was looking forward to seeing him in the upcoming movies.

In all honesty I dont wanna see anyone else play Kang. The role and Majors were basically made for each other. Might as well shuffle Kang to the back of the line and revist the character in a couple of years.

Just pivot to DOOM

In all honesty I dont wanna see anyone else play Kang. The role and Majors were basically made for each other. Might as well shuffle Kang to the back of the line and revist the character in a couple of years.

Just pivot to DOOM

I feel like like theyre already set down a path with Kang being the multiversal threat and they should continue

Reactions: GNS
I wouldn't be surprised if they pivot. The way Loki ended kinda gave them an out in case they needed to pivot.

But they need to start having Doom influencing shit soon. There was a missed opportunity to have Doom influence the Wakanda vs Talokan conflict

The Loki finale gave them an out in case things went left with Majors. TVA got a handle on him.

They keeping an eye on him.. he still out there tho so they cant just abandon that plot point or the fact that the shit with Loki is why there are breaks/incursions in the multiverse

Back