Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Havent watched Incredible Hulk in a long time but I remember being legit disappointed Norton wasnt coming back. I think I remember reading something about him wanting more creative control. I was like who the fuck is this Mark Ruffalo guy anyway and how the hell is he gonna be Hulk.. lol

I ain't going to lie. A lot of those are spot on castings if the MCU had been a thing a couple decades earlier.

I don't think Keanu would have been Strange. Halle doesn't really make sense as the Gamora casting. It seems like the picked her to be more similar to Zoe as a pick than as a 80s/90s era casting that would have fit the character.

I ain't going to lie. A lot of those are spot on castings if the MCU had been a thing a couple decades earlier.

I don't think Keanu would have been Strange. Halle doesn't really make sense as the Gamora casting. It seems like the picked her to be more similar to Zoe as a pick than as a 80s/90s era casting that would have fit the character.

just think about all the bad cgi though fam.

the horror!

If they were given a decent budget. Don't see why the CGI couldn't be great.

T2 was made in the 90's and it's CGI still holds up.

Maybe the remastered cgi (I've never watched the remastered). But not the original.

When he's hitting fam with the shotty and it pans to the shot wound you can clearly tell its aluminium foil.

Back