Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

yea, i'm bout to fall back for a while man lol

MJ tripping

not even, just too many non objective fanatics on the site bruh. All the overrating shit, niggas be ruining shit with the dick eating. you would think Marvel released 23 Infinity Wars and comic book movies didn’t exist before Ironman.

not even, just too many non objective fanatics on the site bruh. All the overrating shit, niggas be ruining shit with the dick eating. you would think Marvel released 23 Infinity Wars and comic book movies didn’t exist before Ironman.
can you substitue dick eating for....hmmm...praise?? overvaluing?? overhyping??

i think the people here are very objective sans literally maybe 4 people, but its always jokes >>> everything. You gotta start being in a better position to receive the the posts as such b.

can you substitue dick eating for....hmmm...praise?? overvaluing?? overhyping??

i think the people here are very objective sans literally maybe 4 people, but its always jokes >>> everything. You gotta start being in a better position to receive the the posts as such b.

Im good yo. Revolver Gobble can do what he do. Let’s move on.

im deeply disturbed at MJ's usage of "dick" anytime he is in disagreement with someone

there aint NO other words in the insult dictionary (no pun) you can come up with b?

Everything is "dick licking", "dick sucking", "dick riding", "dick eating", "dick gobbling" dick dick dick dick...

stop this

:scust:
Did you have to type the word out that many times though?

:tuh:

Kraven need to be in BP 2 as a villain. In the comics him going at T'Challa was far more interesting than him going at Spider-Man.
Shit always had a tinge of racism to it.
Kraven vs bp always made me hate kraven even more
Him vs spidey wasn't really that serious

3Rdr.gif

Back