Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

It was actually smart of them. People were talking about how after Endgame, MCU fans would be burnt out. This break has basically left people feenin. I didn't even know Eternals was coming out this year. I'm still debating whether I'll go to the theater to see that Black Widow movie. I like her character, but I don't know if I like it enough to pay for a movie. I think they should have given her a Disney+ series, but I'm betting they were working on the movie before they figured the whole Disney+ thing out.

IIRC Black Widow's movie was originally supposed to be Phase II along with Ant Man, Black Panther, and Moon Knight. As we already know, BP got pushed to phase 3 and a full MK flick was scrapped.

All that talk about Harley Quinn's fight choreography being as good or better than The Winter Soldier's made me rewatch the movie tonight.

No doubt in my mind it's one of the best comic book movies made.

And the fight choreography is top notch from beginning to end. Lost in the discussion of the movie is how well Black Widow's part and fight scenes are also

All that talk about Harley Quinn's fight choreography being as good or better than The Winter Soldier's made me rewatch the movie tonight.

And the fight choreography is top notch from beginning to end. Lost in the discussion of the movie is how well Black Widow's part and fight scenes are also

Haven't seen it and not planning on it. I just don't understand why they didn't market it very much.

Black widow always had the dopest fight choreography of any character in the mcu for me. Her opening scene in the avengers when shes tied to the chair was so fucking dope.

Is this confirmed or a rumor? Doesn't really matter either way, I've just don't remember it ever being stated.

I looked but nothing official. It's clear from interviews and commercials I've seen tho. Dude just plays paperboy he's nothing like em tho.

Back