Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

If Galactus is the next big villain in the next Avenger, then only person on Earth that can stop him is Franklin Richards. So that mean somebody gotta find the Ultimate Nullifer. The con is that if you kill him, then a bigger threat by the name of Abraxas will pull up.

I think Galactus may be an antagonist at some point, but if they do it all right, he shouldn't be a villain. He's not necessarily someone that needs to be defeated. He just has to be deterred from Earth. The problem with Marvel though is they refuse to stop using him as the same plot device that they have been for decades. Not long ago, Black Panther, Blue Marvel and the rest of the Minoriteam (Ultimates) actually cured Galactus and turned him into the Lifebringer instead of the Destroyer. Marvel couldn't help but change him back.

this all i needed to read

get that old ass cac tf outta here

Rarely photographed or interviewed, Perlmutter is an ardent supporter of President Trump. In total, the Marvel CEO and his wife, Laura, gave $5,448,200 to support Trump’s 2016 campaign, and another $2 million to support Florida Sen. Marco Rubio’s presidential bid. So far in 2019, the Perlmutters have given a combined $1,360,200 to the president’s Trump Victory PAC and to the Republican National Committee.

I have nothing to do with this conversation.

Why are you @'ing me?

this all i needed to read

get that old ass cac tf outta here

Rarely photographed or interviewed, Perlmutter is an ardent supporter of President Trump. In total, the Marvel CEO and his wife, Laura, gave $5,448,200 to support Trump’s 2016 campaign, and another $2 million to support Florida Sen. Marco Rubio’s presidential bid. So far in 2019, the Perlmutters have given a combined $1,360,200 to the president’s Trump Victory PAC and to the Republican National Committee.

This who running shit at Disney?

Throw my whole childhood away b.

GOT DAMN!!!

didn't know they were spending that kinda money on that netflix shit

While the first seasons of Marvel TV’s Netflix dramas cost roughly $4 million per episode, Marvel Studios’ miniseries are expected to clock in at 6-8 episodes each, with budgets of $100 million-$150 million.

I have nothing to do with this conversation.

Why are you @'ing me?

An mcu thread not the same without taking a little bit of time to shit on you. Been awhile anyway.

:celebrate:

Comparison hit tho. Admit it.

An mcu thread not the same without taking a little bit of time to shit on you. Been awhile anyway.

:celebrate:

Comparison hit tho. Admit it.
I have no idea what's going on, nor do I care.

Y'all got white execs that support Trump?

Like how do I relate to that?

Anything niggaz don't understand they label as hate.

Limited comprehension skills are most likely the cause.... But I'm sure y'all have y'all own theories

Back