Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Exactly, so why keep trying to pull him into the MCU? Let them have the shit and move on. But before you do, kill him off in the final MCU based spidey movie.
That means they can make crappy Aunt May movies or Uncle Ben prequel movies and they’re within their right. If you kill him off in the 3rd movie because of hurt feelings and pettiness what happens when Marvel and Disney gets the rights back? Let me guess “tImE tRaVeL”

That means they can make crappy Aunt May movies or Uncle Ben prequel movies and they’re within their right. If you kill him off in the 3rd movie because of hurt feelings and pettiness what happens when Marvel and Disney gets the rights back? Let me guess “tImE tRaVeL”
Multiverse

Infinity Stones

lol, nah, I was just being an asshole about killing off Spider-Man. Sony not giving up those rights though.

My real point was them moving on from Spider man as a principal character

Multiverse

Infinity Stones

lol, nah, I was just being an asshole about killing off Spider-Man. Sony not giving up those rights though.

My real point was them moving on from Spider man as a principal character
Nor should they give him up. Your best bet is Apple or Amazon buying Sony and that seems likely at this point.

Was reading some theories on how they can write him out the MCU after these next 2 appearances . One that was interesting was that he was a Skrull all along which sets up Secret Invasion. That way SONY could say Tom Holland’s Spider-Man was the real Peter Parker & only truly exists in their universe. That actually would be wild lol

This would be their best option tbh. Keep everything under marvel studios. Agents of shield tried to stay in the mcu but feige wasnt paying them no mind. The writers would have to adapt their seasons based on whatevers happening in the movies but shield would have no effect on the movies at all. Tbh I'm surprised shield was as successful as it was.

With this new deal, spiderman has one more appearance in a solo film that will be co produced by marvel studios and sony pictures, meaning sony will have decisions on the story and what happens. Then he will have one more appearance in a team film which marvel will have full control over. So As of right now, I think marvel and sony will write spiderman in a way to where he maybe transports to a new universe or he "steps down" from working with the avengers and does his own thing allowing sony to take full control and make new stories with him.

Thankfully his movies are still a couple years away which will give the time for apple to possibly buy sony as rumored which will somehow revert the entire rights back to marvel. There are also rumors that marvel/disney wants to straight up buy the rights back from sony, but I think Sony is really banking on this spider verse for themselves and will try getting it off the ground and see how successful they are before they sell. If other sony films bomb then maybe they will be more motivated to sell before they can develop the spiderverse.

So if sony pictures comes out with any movies, spiderman related or not, nobody go see it in theaters. Tell all your friends not to as well no matter how dope the movie looks lol.

where is the Spider man far From Home thread?

I'm mad late,but the slight of hand they pulled with that movie is craaaaaazy

Back