Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

This is 100% Marvels fault yet the media spinning it like Marvel is the victim. They decided to make a borrowed character a GIANT part of their main story then tried to bully them into a deal and Sony called their bluff.......Marvel fucked up by using a borrowed character to make one of the biggest things in their MCU. It's almost embrassing.....Marvel/Disney needs Spiderman to fix their giant hole now and keep it pushing cus at this point Sony dont need the MCU they can can continue to put out Spidey movies regardless, Marvel needs Spiderman tho to fix a giant hole it will leave if removed now.

This is 100% Marvels fault yet the media spinning it like Marvel is the victim. They decided to make a borrowed character a GIANT part of their main story then tried to bully them into a deal and Sony called their bluff.......Marvel fucked up by using a borrowed character to make one of the biggest things in their MCU. It's almost embrassing.....Marvel/Disney needs Spiderman to fix their giant hole now and keep it pushing cus at this point Sony dont need the MCU, Marvel needs Spiderman tho to fix a giant hole it will leave if removed now.

While Sony can hang their hat on the success of Into the Spiderverse and Venom to an extent... they need Marvel more than Marvel needs them.

Marvel can move on from Spiderman a lot easier than Sony can. I can't see the fans putting up with another reboot at this point. Sony has some wiggle room with the animated joints.. but I don't see them pulling that off if they manage to keep Tom Holland

Shit was pretty good man, maybe we might actually see the two on screen together if we got to suffer from the fate of the MCU split.
This is 100% Marvels fault yet the media spinning it like Marvel is the victim. They decided to make a borrowed character a GIANT part of their main story then tried to bully them into a deal and Sony called their bluff.......Marvel fucked up by using a borrowed character to make one of the biggest things in their MCU. It's almost embrassing.....Marvel/Disney needs Spiderman to fix their giant hole now and keep it pushing cus at this point Sony dont need the MCU they can can continue to put out Spidey movies regardless, Marvel needs Spiderman tho to fix a giant hole it will leave if removed now.
Somebody get this nigga and his trash ass opinions tf up outta here please

yV50dkL.gif

What did I say wrong, Mister?

So much.

How do you know Spider-Man is/was a GIANT part of the MCU's plans moving forward? He wasn't even a GIANT part of the first 3 phases. So what hole are you referring to?

Marvel needs Sony at this point? It's pretty much a consensus that the MCU's Spider-Man is the best live adaption. You think because of Spider-Verse and Venom that Sony will be able to match what the MCU made with Spidey?

Somebody get this nigga and his trash ass opinions tf up outta here please

View attachment 160817
Did u watch Venom or let your home boys tell you about it?

Also it is Marvels fault, why would you BORROW a character then make him one of the biggest things in your main plot investing so much into your own universe knowing damn well Sony could bitch out any time and leave you with plot holes out the ass.

Again what did I say that was wrong here?

Did u watch Venom or let your home boys tell you about it?

Also it is Marvels fault, why would you BORROW a character then make him one of the biggest things in your main plot investing so much into your own universe knowing damn well Sony could bitch out any time and leave you with plot holes out the ass.

Again what did I say that was wrong here?

how are you figuring he's one of the biggest thing in the MCU now tho?

So much.

How do you know Spider-Man is/was a GIANT part of the MCU's plans moving forward? He wasn't even a GIANT part of the first 3 phases. So what hole are you referring to?

Marvel needs Sony at this point? It's pretty much a consensus that the MCU's Spider-Man is the best live adaption. You think because of Spider-Verse and Venom that Sony will be able to match what the MCU made with Spidey?
Look at all the giant holes it left the current plot??? Are you even thinking before responding?? Legit now we have to ignore the RDJ plot, end of the Far From Home, and the events before that.
Was Spiderman not set up 6o be an Avenger as mentioned through out his time in the MCU?

Look at all the giant holes it left the current plot??? Are you even thinking before responding?? Legit now we have to ignore the RDJ plot, end of the Far From Home, and the events before that.
Was Spiderman not set up 6o be an Avenger as mentioned through out his time in the MCU?

What holes? I asked a question and you just repeat your point. What RDJ plot has to be ignored if Spider-Man is gone?

We don't know what the new Avengers will look like or even when we'll see the next Avengers movie.

Instead of attacking me, try making your point make sense.

So much.

Also not saying Marvel needs Sony but MCU does need spiderman to finish out established storylines now already with MCU characters. I said Sony doesnt need MCY cus they could give zero fucks putting out their own spidey again now that they big headed.

What holes? I asked a question and you just repeat your point. What RDJ plot has to be ignored if Spider-Man is gone?

We don't know what the new Avengers will look like or even when we'll see the next Avengers movie.

Instead of attacking me, try making your point make sense.
The whole RDJ/Spiderman relationship. Spider man's world post the end of the last movie and how much the MCU affiliation is tied into that story. Spiderman being established as a future top Avenger on the team and RDJ being his Obi Wan and setting him up for it. These def need addressed or is Marvel supposed to act like none of that happened? Your right he wasnt a giant part of phase 12 and 3 but it def looks like he was going to be for the new ones just based off the events since IW and how his cards are laid out this deep in.

Don't see how Spider-Man leaves main holes in the MCU seeing as his movies are contained within the Spider-Man world. He wasn't crossing over in other movies and Endgame put some finality into that crossover of characters(for the time being). Sony is going to have a hard time ignoring everything from the first 2 movies

The whole RDJ/Spiderman relationship. Spider man's world post the end of the last movie and how much the MCU affiliation is tied into that story. Spiderman being established as a future top Avenger on the team and RDJ being his mentor and setting him up for it. These def need addressed or is Marvel supposed to act like none of that happened?

Tony is dead. So his and Spider-Man's relationship has ended. Why would Marvel need to address what happened at the end of FFH if Spider-Man is no longer around?

You're assuming he was going to be a top avenger. Like I stated, we don't know what the Avengers will be.

You're overstating the problems the. MCU would have moving forward minus Spider-Man. I'm also sure they had/have a contingency plan being that this was always a possibility.

Don't see how Spider-Man leaves main holes in the MCU seeing as his movies are contained within the Spider-Man world. He wasn't crossing over in other movies and Endgame put some finality into that crossover of characters(for the time being). Sony is going to have a hard time ignoring everything from the first 2 movies
Problem is Sony dont give a fuck as shown in the past they would recast him with Stranger Things actors for all they care.
Tony is dead. So his and Spider-Man's relationship has ended. Why would Marvel need to address what happened at the end of FFH if Spider-Man is no longer around?

You're assuming he was going to be a top avenger. Like I stated, we don't know what the Avengers will be.

You're overstating the problems the. MCU would have moving forward minus Spider-Man. I'm also sure they had/have a contingency plan being that this was always a possibility.
It's one thing If the RDJ storyline wasnt there but it is in Spideys and the Avengers movies, your right he dead but he seemed to pass the torch to Peter. Also didnt Feige even say Spiderman could be one of the leads in the new avenger line up right after Homecoming?

With in a week watch Marvel/Disney will take a lesser deal then what they offered because losing Spidey this deep ain't a option imo expecially after Cap and Ironman gone.

Back