Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official iPhone Thread

test
I have an 11, ready for a new one. My battery on this is fucked. I hate that they do that. Also, my charging port is fucked too.

Me still rocking the 11. Lol.

I would have got another upgrade by now, but I just rather invest that in some new furniture and other studio upgrades.

Feel like colors don't even matter anymore cause you'll have a case on it.
That move with the switch feels like it'll be like Samsung and you'll just hit the drop down and click if you want it to ring or silent
I have a clear case and then one of those screen protectors because I just don't drop my phone that much to get something bulky

I've never messed around with anyone's Samsung so I don't know what that's like. A button seemed like you could forget what it's on and click to silence the phone at the theaters only to put the ringer on

Only thing that stood out to me was the 48mp camera but that’s not enuf for me to upgrade. I will still be rocking the 13 Pro Max

I been rocking this 12 for a minute now and I been waiting for the new shit to see if I wanna get it or just get a 14 max. I can get that new 15 max for $7, if I decide to trade my 12 in, or $257 if I decide to keep it, so I think I'ma rock with that one!

I been rocking this 12 for a minute now and I been waiting for the new shit to see if I wanna get it or just get a 14 max. I can get that new 15 max for $7, if I decide to trade my 12 in, or $257 if I decide to keep it, so I think I'ma rock with that one!
Max = Plus. Whatever.

No. Nothing. The answer is nothing. Until they actually add the s23 ultra to the trade-in program and have it listed here...the trade-in value is nothing.

View attachment 1174963
Bro are you for...you really think they not gonna let you...you really ignored the "probably" in the post?
close-laptop-dina-fox.gif

Back