The Official IC refugee check in station

You trying to flex and its not working. Internet clout counts for nothing
Here you go again taking this forum shit way too seriously, I know the immigrant journey was a long and arduous task. But you in the land of milk and honey, enjoy yourself.
Wait? how this nigga got more money then you Josh?
He doesn't, I gave my bread to goldie to hold onto when the old robbery system went back into place

Here you go again taking this forum shit way too seriously, I know the immigrant journey was a long and arduous task. But you in the land of milk and honey, enjoy yourself.

He doesn't, I gave my bread to goldie to hold onto when the old robbery system went back into place
I bet you wont rob that nigga then

Nah you following my post champ. Try to be a little more funny with your directed at me cause that shit aint hitting at all.

Nah you following my post champ. Try to be a little more funny with your directed at me cause that shit aint hitting at all.
Do really think I give enough of a fuck about you to follow you around (I just showed you somebody @'d me here) let alone make you laugh? Just admit you got vexed about my comments on the ic and be on your way. You've nosigned every comment I've made here like a scorned bitch, it's becoming quite obvious that you're feeling real mad right about now.

Do really think I give enough of a fuck about you to follow you around (I just showed you somebody @'d me here) let alone make you laugh? Just admit you got vexed about my comments on the ic and be on your way, you've nosigned every comment I've made here like a scorned bitch.
You keep replying to me explaining yourself with each post so yeah you care. Stay mad nigga

man ya'll chill out lol

giphy.gif

Old IC Name: G. Avant
Where were you born: Jax, Fl
Where are you now: Jax, Fl
Race:Black
Ethnicity: African American
Neighborhood affiliation (if any):
Religious affiliation (if any): Agnostic
Favorite thread on the IC: Marley exposure
Top 5 Emcees of all time:
1. Tupac
2. Nas
3 Jay-Z
4. Biggie
5. Kendrick Lamar

The famous Marley?...

Lmao

Reactions: Ville'sFinest
Lol i saw the thread that started josh and other dude beef. It was not beef worthy at all. All Josh was doing was talking about Issa Rae show with the bi dude.

Reactions: Joshie Kahn