Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll The Official Griselda Thread (Updates, Release Dates, etc) 🦂⚖

Best Artist In Griselda?

• Total voters
Didn't even know there was tension
Been brewing for awhile notice Roc Marci hasn't been on anything since Pray for Paris I believe. It's really between Westide and Roc just like it was because Westide and Elcamino, just like it's between Westide and 38 Spesh lol you see where I'm going🤣

Been brewing for awhile notice Roc Marci hasn't been on anything since Pray for Paris I believe. It's really between Westide and Roc just like it was because Westide and Elcamino, just like it's between Westide and 38 Spesh lol you see where I'm going🤣
Shocker lol.

Yea i fucks with his movement & he my current fav out of Griselda, but he definitely the most emo sensitive rapper out right now.

Yea I seen that. When the tracklist 1st dropped, it did have the producers names on it, but not to the song they did specifically. But the producers or at least ewonee wasn't credited on streaming services either I guess.

And honestly the album is mid anyway. It's ok nothing special

Yea I seen that. When the tracklist 1st dropped, it did have the producers names on it, but not to the song they did specifically. But the producers or at least ewonee wasn't credited on streaming services either I guess.

And honestly the album is mid anyway. It's ok nothing special

Ive not even listened to the album tbh was his name credited on the tracklist like the others??? Doesnt sound like it...

Back