Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Gardening Thread

How yall deal with pests? Maaaan i refuse to plant any tomato plants out here anymore cuz these muhfuckin slugs and snails be tearing them shits up! Pisses me off to see a nice ass tomato and check that shit the next day and its a fuckin hole in it.

Work been keeping me busy so I dont have the energy to go outside at night with salt to keep them muhfuckas away smh

pests are pests.....we in the country bro im sure a racoon or fox will come hit us up soon

our tomatoes didnt make it at all last time....it is what it is

didnt find anything worth reading

i hope thats not really a thing

either way, shits closer to the crib so if I gotta build my arc w/ lady wood so be it
Lowes gears towards visual shoppers (ladies), word to there so room big and open with minimal clutter. HD is for pros not there to go window shopping but to buy shit.

Last edited:
yeah....i mean i def see what ur saying now......cuz HD be dusty af, carts and shit in the middle of every aisle, everybody busy

and Lowes does have more inside decorating type shit as opposed to heavy construction

living where I live, cutting 25-30 mins off the trip both ways is worth me going to the pretty store

Lowes gears towards visual shoppers (ladies), would to there so room big and open with minimal clutter. HD is for pros not there to go window shopping but to buy shit.
i thought you was full of shit and trolling him LMAO

but i never noticed this until you typed this lol

yeah....i mean i def see what ur saying now......cuz HD be dusty af, carts and shit in the middle of every aisle, everybody busy

and Lowes does have more inside decorating type shit as opposed to heavy construction

living where I live, cutting 25-30 mins off the trip both ways is worth me going to the pretty store
Oh yeah, Im not going to inconvenience myself just to go to HD. Given the choice though I would definitely choose HD

Oh yeah, Im not going to inconvenience myself just to go to HD. Given the choice though I would definitely choose HD
damn brah

mind blown

i just noticed it takes me a LONG ass time to find shit in Lowes lol

like nigga, WHERE ARE THE RUBBER BOOTS?!?!?

yeah its always a lotta older women in there buying plants and bathroom decor and shit

never looked at it as the whole store being geared towards women

damn brah

mind blown

i just noticed it takes me a LONG ass time to find shit in Lowes lol

like nigga, WHERE ARE THE RUBBER BOOTS?!?!?
They want you to browse that bitch. Take your time look at all the rugs and fixtures.
HD gonna have about 3 carts on the with related shit so you can buy everything you need and dip.
Oh you want concert, how about a hose, rubber boots, and some buckets to go with that.

the greens, zucchini, and squash are growing

everything else seems kinda meh.....they all look healthy tho....standing up good with lots of leaves

I didnt even know strawberry plants had flowers

Pineapple trying to come up.. Its been taking a beating the past couple days from the wind.. gonna have to cut off the dead parts
20180425_162341.jpg

Corn and Brussel Sprouts coming along slowly but surely
20180425_162358.jpg

I cant get my spinach to grow for nothing though!

I want to plant some flowers in my front yard with my daughter next week.

nah not Florida.. im Bermuda

damn thats a lil spec on the map

im like nah thats the middle of the ocean he cant be there.....i'll be damned its sumn there

closer look and its lot more developed than I would have thought

im sure thats the "tourist part" tho

damn thats a lil spec on the map

im like nah thats the middle of the ocean he cant be there.....i'll be damned its sumn there

closer look and its lot more developed than I would have thought

im sure thats the "tourist part" tho

lol yeah its a small lil rock off the east coast.. about a 2 hour flight from NY, NJ, Miami and ATL.. It's pretty developed but shit is mad expensive here since they gotta import damn near everything and they mark up the prices in the stores of course to make a profit.

Hence the gardening... I aint paying all this money on some expensive ass produce if I can grow it my damn self.. shiiiiiiet lol

yeah that shit looks scary man

I know we're all surrounded by the elements but damn

i was a little shook of the storm that came thru when we were close to Cancun....fuck daht

aside from bein a chicken strip in the water, it looks cool tho

i'd definitely visit

yeah that shit looks scary man

I know we're all surrounded by the elements but damn

i was a little shook of the storm that came thru when we were close to Cancun....fuck daht

aside from bein a chicken strip in the water, it looks cool tho

i'd definitely visit

Yeah bruh I done been through a couple hurricanes since I been out here.. thankfully nothing TOO major.. once went like a month without power cuz we got hit back to back with hurricanes that year.. the houses are built tough and we know how to prepare for them joints for the most part tho. Got a generator for after the storms and make sure we stocked up wit food and alcohol.

Lol @ a chicken strip in the water hahah. We're pretty fortunate to be surrounded by coral reefs so whatever storm tends to come our way gets weakened a bit before it hits our shores

Any of yall ever visit.. first rounds on me!

tmp-cam-8439547511924196010.jpg tmp-cam-3357680143937918154.jpg tmp-cam-7795121683791524737.jpg

Strawberries tryna peek out

Basil looking good and peppers on the way

Last edited:
Back