Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Gardening Thread

I do got a question. Should I be bringing my pot inside at night, then puttin it outside the next day?

Why would you bring it inside at night? You worried about something eating it?

I'd just leave that shit outside personally

Why would you bring it inside at night? You worried about something eating it?

I'd just leave that shit outside personally

One nite there was a freeze warning so brought it inside. Next day when I took it back outside, I noticed it grew more than it did while outside.

But I've kept it outside ever since tho. The rain we've been getting has been good tho.

One nite there was a freeze warning so brought it inside. Next day when I took it back outside, I noticed it grew more than it did while outside.

But I've kept it outside ever since tho. The rain we've been getting has been good tho.

Ah ok gotcha. If there's a sharp drop in temperature then yeah that makes sense.

I thought you were worried about the bugs getting to it.

Before everything got shut down I ordered some mesh netting to keep bugs/pests from eating my plants.

Haven't used it yet but im planning to once some more stuff sprouts up.

One of the pics from amazon if anyones interested

61eEbUekLQL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

Ah ok gotcha. If there's a sharp drop in temperature then yeah that makes sense.

I thought you were worried about the bugs getting to it.

Before everything got shut down I ordered some mesh netting to keep bugs/pests from eating my plants.

Haven't used it yet but im planning to once some more stuff sprouts up.

One of the pics from amazon if anyones interested

View attachment 282846

This helps.. I was wondering about how could I protect it once it starts producing.

Yall use any pesticides for your gardens? If so, which brands?

I don't use pesticides. I try to do some organic shit to deter pests like crushed up eggshells on the soil surrounding the plants.. cayenne pepper with warm water and some dish detergent on leaves... it has varying success tho lol

What you make with that inori fam?

Where the recipes?

lol I just be fuckin around man.

I haven't tasted the tomatoes yet but all tomatoes kinda taste the same to me. Prolly chop em up and throw them in a salad.

The cabbage.. ill prolly chop em up with some bell peppers, carrots and onions and steam em.

Never had purple potatoes either so I'll prolly season and roast those

regrets.

Uhhh...*scratches head*...whatcha mean by that?
I think he mean putting a rod in the ground and tie a piece of cloth to it. kind of like when you see those baby trees and have that brace to keep em straight that way your veggies not on the ground

Got my peppers watermelon tomatoes kale collards okra broccoli 2 types of cucumbers and 2 different types of lettuce doing it in containers about to do a rain barrel connection for them

regrets.

Uhhh...*scratches head*...whatcha mean by that?

Cucumbers need support.. when they start growing they need something to latch(run) onto

They grow little tassels that latch on and wrap around anything around them for support so they can keep growing

I only mention it cuz they might grab onto the other plants that are in that pot.

Not my pics lol:

cucumberCSAM_4513.JPG

cucumbers-lead-image.jpg 11095_grande.jpg

I think he mean putting a rod in the ground and tie a piece of cloth to it. kind of like when you see those baby trees and have that brace to keep em straight that way your veggies not on the ground

Oh ok gotcha. Yeah I wasn't sure what was the next step once I started seeing them

Back