Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official Du Family baby pool betting thread

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
aight...place your bets

for those of you who dont know, the Du's are about to have another child. This time, they opted to wait until they were born to find out the sex. So we will find out after they do.

Place your bets here, and you have up until she goes into labor to finalize it.

We are also taking wagers on how much the child is going to weigh. If you are within 3 oz, you can still win. Meaning if you guess 6lbs 8 oz, and the baby is 6lbs 11oz, you can still win. If the baby is 6lbs, 5oz, you lose.

Everyone who places a bet will receive $500.

Leggo

Last edited:
If it's a girl it might be Cain's though...

You know old people drink soy milk, and that shit loaded with estrogen

I need to know some thangs like is @LadyDu carrying high or low?
What cravings?
Can I dangle a string above your belly and watch the circle pattern?

I need to know some thangs like is @LadyDu carrying high or low?
What cravings?
Can I dangle a string above your belly and watch the circle pattern?

excellent points

@LadyDu, you got some explaining to Du..not to Du, but ...you know what im saying

We'll take some non ciara belly pics for y'all...

But we like not knowing. We didn't know with the first one either.

I actually think it's a girl since the due date is between my wife's birthday and her mom's.

Her mom was the 25th, the baby due the 27th, and my wife birthday is the 29th of April.

My son was due on my birthday. And me and my father in law have the same birthday

We'll take some non ciara belly pics for y'all...

But we like not knowing. We didn't know with the first one either.

I actually think it's a girl since the due date is between my wife's birthday and her mom's.

Her mom was the 25th, the baby due the 27th, and my wife birthday is the 29th of April.

My son was due on my birthday. And me and my father in law have the same birthday
I need @LadyDu age when you shot the club up and what month it was in. Imma get my Chinese gender chart on

Back