Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

So niggas can tell him it sucks and it don't compare to DB

I peep game tho, he throwing all the trash ideas in an alternate time lines to make quick $.

Main universe remains pristine
Dragon Ball not the only thing Toriyama has made and all he gotta do is just make sure it’s actually good

DBS sucks on the low and niggas eat it up so I don’t think he has to worry

Either way, Nigga been milking this shit since the 80s

Lets settle the debate Broly vs Gohan the clash of ultimate saiyan potential, Broly the saiyan too strong he was banished from his home world and Gohan the saiyan who learned the need to fight the hard way. both hve uncontrollable rage and power one more than the other

Lets settle the debate Broly vs Gohan the clash of ultimate saiyan potential, Broly the saiyan too strong he was banished from his home world and Gohan the saiyan who learned the need to fight the hard way. both hve uncontrollable rage and power one more than the other
Broly

Gohan's a bitch!

Last edited:
Broly would make light work of Gohan

I really enjoy DBS. It's all good to me. It's funny though. When I go to sites where the real DBZ nerds post, they stay bashing it. It's silly.
That's because those idiots take Dragonball too seriously. Dragonball is an action comedy and I'll take dbs ove dbz any day. One thing i couldnt stand about dbz was the pacing. During the Goku vs freiza battle I had to switch to dbz kai because they were doing too much fucking around.

I'm over 50 episodes deep in dbs and I'm loving it. The humor and tone feels like then original Dragonball kid Goku series. Iove that they do more ground fighting and use actual techniques when they fight most of the time instead of mostly air battles just throwing hyper speed punches and kicks. The only thing missing is master roshi being a perv and most of their conflicts are resolved in four or five episodes instead one fight lasting 30 episodes like the freiza and Buu saga.

When Goku went 10time kaio men on top of super Saiyan blue against hit that wat the most holy f*CK moment I've witnessed in dragon ball. It was like Ryu doing a super combo in street fighter. I'm on the black saga now. Dbs is the shit those nerds can kiss my ass. Also if I haven't mentioned it dragon ball super is hilarious. They need to bring back launch somehow.

That's because those idiots take Dragonball too seriously. Dragonball is an action comedy and I'll take dbs ove dbz any day. One thing i couldnt stand about dbz was the pacing. During the Goku vs freiza battle I had to switch to dbz kai because they were doing too much fucking around.

I'm over 50 episodes deep in dbs and I'm loving it. The humor and tone feels like then original Dragonball kid Goku series. Iove that they do more ground fighting and use actual techniques when they fight most of the time instead of mostly air battles just throwing hyper speed punches and kicks. The only thing missing is master roshi being a perv and most of their conflicts are resolved in four or five episodes instead one fight lasting 30 episodes like the freiza and Buu saga.

When Goku went 10time kaio men on top of super Saiyan blue against hit that wat the most holy f*CK moment I've witnessed in dragon ball. It was like Ryu doing a super combo in street fighter. I'm on the black saga now. Dbs is the shit those nerds can kiss my ass. Also if I haven't mentioned it dragon ball super is hilarious. They need to bring back launch somehow.
I just started watching super all over again. Great series and I agree, people take these things too damn serious.

Back