Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Documentary Thread

Yea it definitely looks like a high quality doc. It's 6 part series, the first ep dropped yesterday, I'm guessing part 2 drops tonight.

oh my bad brah...i'ma take the L for this one

i was talking about "get out"

LMAO

Watched the first 2 eps of the kalief Browder Documentary, it's worth the watch. Shows how fast incarceration can turn a perfectly functioning mind into one with severe illness.

YOOOOOO so last night I watched
"Accidental Courtesy" on Netflix

its about a man who befriends the KKK.
and it was soooo good and entertaining.
I highly suggest.
Also ol boy is the real life Uncle Rukus
You have to check it out.

The last doc I watched was Going Clear on HBO. It's about scientology.

I promise yall I laughed for 2 hrs.

"Cancer: The Forbidden Cures" The footage and shit is a little dated, but I promise you its a good one.

YOOOOOO so last night I watched
"Accidental Courtesy" on Netflix

its about a man who befriends the KKK.
and it was soooo good and entertaining.
I highly suggest.
Also ol boy is the real life Uncle Rukus
You have to check it out.

Yea it was cool till the last 20 mins or so, then he went full fuck boy lol

Obviously watched Blackfish as well

blackfish.jpg

Wild wild country - series about a cult that moves to a small town in oregon and takes over.

Evil genius - series about 2 crazy people who are smart as hell form a plot to rob a bank using someone with a bomb strapped to their neck.

Rotten - series about food and the messed up side of their business

All on netflix

Cropsey - a doc about an urban legend in long Island new York about a boogeyman like figure named cropsey who would kill children. 2 documentarians research and find that the legend may be true as they link it to crimes of a convicted pedophile/child killer.

The keepers - about a school in baltimore that was a catholic school and the priests would abuse students. One nun found out about it and tried to do something to stop it. She was murdered and her story was covered up for 45 years and the series follows some former students who have been trying to solve it.

Weiner

A great documentary on Carlos Danger and Huma Abedin that captured his fall from grace in 2011 up until the time he ran for NYC mayor during the 2013 primary. Dude was / is sick and the documentary was real cringeworthy at times, especially when you look at the body language of Huma Abedin and his campaign supporters while the cameras were rolling after he kept messing up......4 out of 5 stars

Weiner_%28film%29.png

Back