Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Dope shit.

Apparently, Publix has done a lot for the community during the pandemic.

They have paid rents for the small businesses that had to close within their plazas. They have brought surpluses of food from local farmers to keep them in business , then donated theses surpluses to local food banks. They have given their employees bonuses for continuing to work during this time while remaining flexible. They started the senior hour each where other stores soon adapted to take care of seniors.

They are leading by example and, hopefully, other businesses are taking note.

100% cosign everything he said especially with Atlanta being first. Stupid niggas dont see what's going on SMMFH.

it's gone get bad in ATL if ppl don't stay at home,unless they have to be out.

I already saw ppl trying to party in groups and etc

Shit weird thought because even police ain't really trying to be out and barely pull ppl over unless they're doing something blatant.

Gonna be a lot of house parties and Bbq's and tragedy.

Right now there's ppl out in the day,but it's still ghost town at night.

It be like 1 group of ppl eating in spots.

Last edited:
the thing that doesnt add up to me is these mfs looooove talking these new numbers of infections and shit in regards to people going outside the day before..."after yesterdays protest, new infections hit a daily all time high at 8,348..."

one, i thought it took 2-14 days...

two, so aaaaaaaaall of the mfs at the protest or that were protest adjacent went and got tested? especially at the rate mfs were getting tested in the first place..?

i get it, i get it about this virus, but a huuuuge part of this is fear mongering bull shit..
New infections are the best way to determine whether or not the lockdown should be ended. Yes, it's bad reporting to conflate the numbers with the protesters the day before, but only because it causes confusion. It's not like it's unrelated. If people are breaking quarantine and the rate of new cases are still so high, the numbers of new cases are going to be even higher in a few days and the number of dead will see a spike in about 2 weeks.

Why would the United States fear monger people to not spend their money? They're not counting all the numbers they're short changing the death toll

people are still spending money..
theyre just spending it in only a few places.

and i feel like "covid" deaths are inflated. yea, people are gonna die due to it, but how many people die because of other things that are now being attributed to covid?

people are still spending money..
theyre just spending it in only a few places.

and i feel like "covid" deaths are inflated. yea, people are gonna die due to it, but how many people die because of other things that are now being attributed to covid?
Out of curiosity, inflated by how much? Can you give me a percentage?

New infections are the best way to determine whether or not the lockdown should be ended. Yes, it's bad reporting to conflate the numbers with the protesters the day before, but only because it causes confusion. It's not like it's unrelated. If people are breaking quarantine and the rate of new cases are still so high, the numbers of new cases are going to be even higher in a few days and the number of dead will see a spike in about 2 weeks.

again, fear mongering. while i dont doubt the contagiousness of this virus, im willing to bet that there are way more people out there with or have had it than have been accounted for...meaning that the mortality rate is inflated. im still not buying...going back to the flu, it infects millions of people and kills thousands yearly, and thats with vaccines and medicines out there for it. and what, they ask you to stay home if youre sick. nothing is locked down or closed.

again, fear mongering. while i dont doubt the contagiousness of this virus, im willing to bet that there are way more people out there with or have had it than have been accounted for...meaning that the mortality rate is inflated. im still not buying...going back to the flu, it infects millions of people and kills thousands yearly, and thats with vaccines and medicines out there for it. and what, they ask you to stay home if youre sick. nothing is locked down or closed.
You're not being serious, man. Let's say 20% of the reported covid deaths in America are unrelated, that's still over 50k that are dead and it's only May. I can't believe we're still having this conversation. Plus unlike the flu there are no meds or vaccines, we're still under lockdown and we're already at the yearly toll for flu victims. Doesn't that tell you anything?

As far as the records go, yes. That's how they cook the books and inflate the numbers for profit
If a person dies of a stroke, because not enough oxygen was able to make it to their heart, on account of their lungs basically turning into water balloons because of covid. What cause of death should go on their death certificate?

You're not being serious, man. Let's say 20% of the reported covid deaths in America are unrelated, that's still over 50k that are dead and it's only May. I can't believe we're still having this conversation. Plus unlike the flu there are no meds or vaccines, we're still under lockdown and we're already at the yearly toll for flu victims. Doesn't that tell you anything?

exactly...there are flu vaccines and medications...

Back