Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

just seen that video... wow.. told y’all they were planning a protest.. and these idiots are gonna be flooding back into neighborhoods ... straight up stupid. All of em should be fined and arrested and banned from the beaches

Coronavirus: WHO 'not invited' to join China's COVID-19 investigations

A WHO team is convinced the outbreak's origins are in Wuhan and that it is a naturally occurring, not a manufactured, virus.

China has refused repeated requests by the World Health Organisation to take part in investigations into the origins of COVID-19, the WHO representative in China has told Sky News.

"We know that some national investigation is happening but at this stage we have not been invited to join," Dr Gauden Galea said.

"WHO is making requests of the health commission and of the authorities," he said. "The origins of virus are very important, the animal-human interface is extremely important and needs to be studied.

"The priority is we need to know as much as possible to prevent the reoccurrence."

Dr Galea also told Sky News that the WHO had not been able to investigate logs from the two laboratories working with viruses in Wuhan, the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the Wuhan CDC.

"From all available evidence, WHO colleagues in our three-level system are convinced that the origins are in Wuhan and that it is a naturally occurring, not a manufactured, virus," he said.

Nevertheless, according to Dr Galea, the laboratory logs "would need to be part of any full report, any full look at the story of the origins".

Dr Galea defended the WHO's role in the early days of the novel coronavirus outbreak.

"We only know what China is reporting to us at that period in time."
Made to be China's bitch and tossed in the same spot the used condom went u love to see it

just seen that video... wow.. told y’all they were planning a protest.. and these idiots are gonna be flooding back into neighborhoods ... straight up stupid. All of em should be fined and arrested and banned from the beaches
Nah fam, Cali is threw with this shit. We had covid first in the country, and been on the down slope for a minute. I was all for flattening the curve, but we never put any stress on our hospitals at all. Meanwhile people all over can't pay their bills, rent, or food. Cal unemployment has been a mess. People can't get non-covid medical procedures even though the hostpials are empty.

I feel for the people out in the Tri-state, but we really don't have problems like that out here.

Nah fam, Cali is threw with this shit. We had covid first in the country, and been on the down slope for a minute. I was all for flattening the curve, but we never put any stress on our hospitals at all. Meanwhile people all over can't pay their bills, rent, or food. Cal unemployment has been a mess. People can't get non-covid medical procedures even though the hostpials are empty.

I feel for the people out in the Tri-state, but we really don't have problems like that out here.

I’m tired of it too... we’ve been on lockdown going on 7 weeks, and it’s supposed to be longer... the past week has changed, the freeways are back to traffic & stores are jam packed..

Also, take a guess at why we haven’t overwhelmed our hospitals... oh that’s right, because of the orders. Once you get large groups like this, then you’ll see..

Honestly, I hope these ppl get it and it fucks up the system more. I want to watch them get ether’d by their ignorance...

the thing that doesnt add up to me is these mfs looooove talking these new numbers of infections and shit in regards to people going outside the day before..."after yesterdays protest, new infections hit a daily all time high at 8,348..."

one, i thought it took 2-14 days...

two, so aaaaaaaaall of the mfs at the protest or that were protest adjacent went and got tested? especially at the rate mfs were getting tested in the first place..?

i get it, i get it about this virus, but a huuuuge part of this is fear mongering bull shit..

the thing that doesnt add up to me is these mfs looooove talking these new numbers of infections and shit in regards to people going outside the day before..."after yesterdays protest, new infections hit a daily all time high at 8,348..."

one, i thought it took 2-14 days...

two, so aaaaaaaaall of the mfs at the protest or that were protest adjacent went and got tested? especially at the rate mfs were getting tested in the first place..?

i get it, i get it about this virus, but a huuuuge part of this is fear mongering bull shit..
Why would the United States fear monger people to not spend their money? They're not counting all the numbers they're short changing the death toll

First of all. The words on the sign is pretty poor taste, considering that JB is jewish.
Second of all. That nitwick claimed she have jewish friends. Even if she is telling the truth, she sure af dont have those friends anymore.

:smh:

Back