Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

COVID cases still going up?

but but but

I mean, we had it at the end of April. A grip of folks on my daughter's job were out with it and I believe that's how it came into the crib. Cases going up but it's milder than it used to be, possibly 'cause of the vaccine.

Wife just tested positive. We all had it back in February so this is a reinfection. We didn’t get my oldest daughter tested thinking it might have just been a cold, but she probably had it before my wife. I’m just trying to not get it again. From what I hear though reinfection is supposed to be milder depending on what variants you get each time.

Wife just tested positive. We all had it back in February so this is a reinfection. We didn’t get my oldest daughter tested thinking it might have just been a cold, but she probably had it before my wife. I’m just trying to not get it again. From what I hear though reinfection is supposed to be milder depending on what variants you get each time.
Building immunity to it, but I hope you and the whitewalkers family good health.

Back