Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Yo these types of articles are the worst. Show me one trump supporter who was pro trump last week but now realized the "president is a con man"

Mfer gonna write a scathing opinion piece that is only gonna be read by the people who already shared his opinion.

And not to mention if Trump gets relected ima find this author and toss him into some bushes. Talking bout the Trump presidency is over knowing damn well these stupid mfers might relect him.

a0xlyv8qxsyahurctmak.jpg

Satellite data showing nitrogen dioxide emissions over northern Italy on March 7 (left) and February 8 (right).
Image: Sam Gassó

This is what it takes to stop pollution. Smmfh.

Curious question for the religious folks on here.

Yall still going to church every sunday with all of this going on or naw?
I go to church, but I don’t feel bad if I miss sometimes. Going to church doesn’t get you into heaven. I just enjoy going and learning. I can skip that and other activities I enjoy over this and be cool.

I think your point though was a question of faith. God gave us good sense for a reason.

0CEC4F96-6308-4D85-AFBA-91C0B8C2F19F.jpeg

So I’m not afraid of it, but I’m not going to senselessly endanger myself or others over it.

I go to church, but I don’t feel bad if I miss sometimes. Going to church doesn’t get you into heaven. I just enjoy going and learning. I can skip that and other activities I enjoy over this and be cool.

I think your point though was a question of faith. God gave us good sense for a reason.

View attachment 247406

So I’m not afraid of it, but I’m not going to senselessly endanger myself or others over it.

Fair enough. My question for the religious folks was mainly....

do yall put more trust in your religious faith and will go to church no matter what even if it means risking you or your loved ones health

Lot of churches have suspended service

Word... I was referring to the ones who haven't yet done so

So the warnings about large gatherings mean nothing?

Especially seeing as how many churches have elderly folks who are more vulnerable to this shit?
Im not one of these ppl thats goin crazy and stockpillin shit and scared as fuck to go out hell i gotta go out in public regardless cause my job so its whatever, plus here in ky its low risk anyway but as far as church if ppl wanna stay home or pastor cancels then thats cool, if not, i guess ill be there, and im not bout to do a religious debate wit you either bruh if thats what you tryna do lol i dont talk religion on this board

Yo these types of articles are the worst. Show me one trump supporter who was pro trump last week but now realized the "president is a con man"

Mfer gonna write a scathing opinion piece that is only gonna be read by the people who already shared his opinion.

And not to mention if Trump gets relected ima find this author and toss him into some bushes. Talking bout the Trump presidency is over knowing damn well these stupid mfers might relect him.
Yup trumps base is literally who he was talkin bout when he said he could shoot someone and still get votes

Im not one of these ppl thats goin crazy and stockpillin shit and scared as fuck to go out hell i gotta go out in public regardless cause my job so its whatever, plus here in ky its low risk anyway but as far as church if ppl wanna stay home or pastor cancels then thats cool, if not, i guess ill be there, and im not bout to do a religious debate wit you either bruh if thats what you tryna do lol i dont talk religion on this board

lol nah no trolling I was genuinely asking just to see how folks were moving out here. No need for a debate fam.

I asked my brother the same thing to see how he felt about it as well

Back