Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Hell nah buddy ro 😂😂. That's shit done dropped too many folk dead for me, face half paralyzed all type of shit. They spit the vac out too quick too.

And the record book is way too shady. My health already good and there's too many alternatives to defend against virus to take the unnecessary risk.

At the end of the day I'm not knocking people who decide not to get the vaccine for whatever reason, however most of those reasons are pretty shakey and can easily be explained or disproven by doctors if they cared to really do they research.

But to each his own.

I been took my first dose.

My moms and pops got their 2nd doses.

My brother got his first dose.

April 16 my I get my 2nd dose.

I aint even trying to convince anyone to get the vaccine or not. I gives a fuck less.

All im saying is, 2 weeks after april 16, im wildin the fuck out.

facts man. My main thing was not getting my folks sick after this second shot in late April I’m out here

No one here is saying not to get it. Most here are for vaccines.

but this has too many holes that not filled.

if you want to get it ,cool...just know what’s going in your body.
If you want to protect yourself and loved ones, cool.

that data still ain’t adding up and side effects aren’t always immediate.

Nothing no one said in here is to scare. It’s to help educate. Learn the difference.

No one here is saying not to get it. Most here are for vaccines.

but this has too many holes that not filled.

if you want to get it ,cool...just know what’s going in your body.
If you want to protect yourself and loved ones, cool.

that data still ain’t adding up and side effects aren’t always immediate.

Nothing no one said in here is to scare. It’s to help educate. Learn the difference.

Have you not read the last couple pages?

At the end of the day I'm not knocking people who decide not to get the vaccine for whatever reason, however most of those reasons are pretty shakey and can easily be explained or disproven by doctors if they cared to really do they research.

But to each his own.
You think so?

How long after the vaccine is removed from freezing does it begin to lose its effectiveness? And what percentage?

and why are we getting the same dosages when my metabolic rate is different than yours and/or my immune system may not need as much of a boost as yours?

these are very simple questions.
And let me add again, all doctors aren’t giving the best medicines for you. This is still a profit based system at the end of the day.

This is waaaay bigger than COVID. It’s just that COVID has your attention.

think about drug commercials. “ ask your doctor about “
Why should you ask? Shouldn’t they prescribe what’s best?

y’all gotta pay more attention.
but y’all got it

Under 60

that’s a large population.

but ehhhhh
Everyone knows better that the experts who are trying to save people.....they rather listen to the creators of something that “saves” people.
There are quality auditors for a reason.

and you can still get the virus and thus still spread it to your “people”.
The “vaccine” is more about symptoms.

but im outta here.
Niggas gonna nig

Shit like this is a problem:

View attachment 499125

Ignore the given that they’ve experimented with children, to claim something is 100% effective - they can claim such BS now cause they’re not liable by law for any health repercussions etc - is complete and utter bullshit because there are always exceptions (in every age category).
This will be ignored because it places accountability and the search for knowledge on the people.

all they see is the 100%

View attachment 499125

Ignore the given that they’ve experimented with children, to claim something is 100% effective - they can claim such BS now cause they’re not liable by law for any health repercussions etc - is complete and utter bullshit because there are always exceptions (in every age category).

To be fair it doesnt look like they are claiming there will never be any adverse reactions ever or any exceptions.. just how effective it was on doing what they intended with the particular study they did and on the amount of people stated in your screenshot/article..

To be fair it doesnt look like they are claiming there will never be any adverse reactions ever or any exceptions.. just how effective it was on doing what they intended with the particular study they did and on the amount of people stated in your screenshot/article..
Often times real world is different than vacuum/controlled environment studies .

i said I was outta here.
Stfu @Inori

had to say it before you did

View attachment 499125

Not only is it bullshit, they know that people will read this and run with the idea that it is safe for children. Many of the vaccines deemed “safe” for children right now have caused severe allergic reactions in children every single year.

They are running the studies but that was a small group of children in a controlled area AND they’ve already said that the vaccine doesn’t prevent people from catching COVID. They’ve also said how many young people could be Asymptomatic.

Back