Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

when they say go get vaccine normally y’all say it’s a conspiracy to kill blacks.

Also, are you saying hip hop has a major influence on us blacks?
Again

"No! Black people do not need a hip hop styled beat or lingo to be persuaded into getting a vaccine. Why do you people think that’s the only way for us to absorb critical Information. If anything it makes me and others who feel the same turn away because of this style of marketing"

Again

"No! Black people do not need a hip hop styled beat or lingo to be persuaded into getting a vaccine. Why do you people think that’s the only way for us to absorb critical Information. If anything it makes me and others who feel the same turn away because of this style of marketing"

Lmao at marketing turning you away for something like this. Not the rapidness of the vaccine but the marketing.

Are you still o! that boat that the army gon make blacks take the vaccine or did you jump off that one?

Lmao at marketing turning you away for something like this. Not the rapidness of the vaccine but the marketing.

Are you still o! that boat that the army gon make blacks take the vaccine or did you jump off that one?
I tested negative this week. Im good.

Im not taking it any time soon

Some of us don't trust the vaccine, period.

Some of us don't go along with whatever. We question and probe

That type of disrespectful pandering turns us skeptics off even more..

I tested negative this week. Im good.

Im not taking it any time soon

Some of us don't trust the vaccine, period.

Some of us don't go along with whatever. We question and probe

That type of disrespectful pandering turns us skeptics off even more..

It’s marketing for all type of groups. Including white folks. You just choose to point out ours.

You take anything as disrespect when it’s not there like with the Army forcing black to take the vaccine. Some shit just ain’t there and you’re looking for us.

Ain’t we different, don’t we respond different to things like most folks?

It’s our culture and the most influential thing in the world.

folks said take the vaccine. Folks ain’t. A hip hop song about taking it is just that. A song. It ain’t the only one.

and again. Does hip hop make folks do things?

It’s marketing for all type of groups. Including white folks. You just choose to point out ours.

You take anything as disrespect when it’s not there like with the Army forcing black to take the vaccine. Some shit just ain’t there and you’re looking for us.

Ain’t we different, don’t we respond different to things like most folks?

It’s our culture and the most influential thing in the world.

folks said take the vaccine. Folks ain’t. A hip hop song about taking it is just that. A song. It ain’t the only one.

and again. Does hip hop make folks do things?
needs to be its own thread.

does hiphop make us do things?

other than the movie colors....how did gang culture spread so fast?
why do we disrespect our women? bash gays? want to sell drugs?

think to kill black men like we getting trophies?

Its not surprising ppl can be covid+ after getting the vaccine

The vaccine takes a couple weeks to be effective from what i heard. So im sure some ppl get the shot and let their guard down before they should.

Plus they dont test u when they give the vaccine so there is always a chance u could already have it and hav no symptoms.

needs to be its own thread.

does hiphop make us do things?

other than the movie colors....how did gang culture spread so fast?
why do we disrespect our women? bash gays? want to sell drugs?

think to kill black men like we getting trophies?

All music can have an effect on people.
Rap is no different.
And yes, Hip Hop can influence us, and others, to do things.
Just ask Adidas, Diageo (the makers of Ciroc), FUBU, and etc.

As someone who works in marketing, that vaccine rap would not have been my idea for a pitch.
It's not as insulting and in poor taste like the "Booty To The Pole" ad.
But I understand black people, that want to be spoken to without a gimmick, feeling slighted by the ad.
If the intention was to address the youth, then a better rap/video should of been made at least.

Back