Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

no win situation with prisoners. You put them first in line to get the vaccine(not mandatory from what I can tell) folks will say theyre getting them preferential treatment or that law abiding citizens that deserve it more even tho prisons are one of the worst affected places for COVID..or they'll complain they're experimenting on prisoners.

You say fuck the prisoners...let them get to the back of the line with regards to access.... folks will complain about why the prisoners, who again are in some of the worst affected places for COVID are being ignored, abused and not given access to the vaccine.

no win situation with prisoners. You put them first in line to get the vaccine(not mandatory from what I can tell) folks will say theyre getting them preferential treatment or that law abiding citizens that deserve it more even tho prisons are one of the worst affected places for COVID..or they'll complain they're experimenting on prisoners.

You say fuck the prisoners...let them get to the back of the line with regards to access.... folks will complain about why the prisoners, who again are in some of the worst affected places for COVID are being ignored, abused and not given access to the vaccine.
That’s how it goes with most of this shit. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. If black people are first, we’re guinea pigs. If we last, we’re being passed over.

That’s why it’s best to not give too much credence to these Twitter warriors. Their life is dependent on spreading disinformation to gullible followers that aren’t much different from Trump supporters. Think for yourself and use your own logic.

All the people so far on the front pages are black.

Where is the riots for white people saying this ain’t fair?

All lives don’t matter now?
Oh but only black lives Matter and they cool with this? Wyitpipo cool with this?

The most what about me ass cracker ass crackers ain’t on no what about me-isms?

Diabolical.

What a time to get a concience

How are we guinea pigs if we were underrepresented in trials and projected to be less able to have access to the vaccine?
To ask this question suggests you don't have any trust issues

If thats the case "Then why don't set a valiant example and video document yourself taking the shot ASAP & broadcast it for us all to see on social media?

Actions will always speak louder than words, you know."

I hate that black people keep coming up.

That's not crazy to yall?

If it was for the people.....Then why are they using divisive language?

To ask this question suggests you don't have any trust issues

If thats the case "Then why don't set a valiant example and video document yourself taking the shot ASAP & broadcast it for us all to see on social media?

Actions will always speak louder than words, you know."

My issue isn't your lack of trust. My issue is that your claim is illogical.

If blacks are the people that the vaccine is being kept from then it is literally impossible for us to be used as guinea pigs.

It also doesn't make sense to believe that the people in power are trying to use others as guinea pigs when they are trying to game the system so that they are the first that get access to the vaccine. In that case, they would be the guinea pigs.

Back