Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Will Cain ending up on Fox News is one of the least surprising things I’ve noticed

Guess he got tired of trying to play baby Skip Bayless

Blaming the school system is some BULLSHIT. If these schools are operating remotely like mine, then literally the only way a student would fail is if they're not doing ANY work at all.

If that's the case, where are the parents to regulate this?

Word.

My son's always had good grades.

He started advanced courses this year and had the best year he's had ever. He was one course away from having all A's.

With the vaccines coming out, Fauci coming out now saying schools should be open and this China News just now being revealed, all right after the election, makes me wonder if there was a conspiracy against Trump, lol.

Do I care?

No, lol.

With the vaccines coming out, Fauci coming out now saying schools should be open and this China News just now being revealed, all right after the election, makes me wonder if there was a conspiracy against Trump, lol.

Do I care?

No, lol.

imo they now recognize and accept that schools HAVE TO STAY OPEN. close bars, gyms, movie theatres and restaurants (take out and outdoor seating only). But society can NOT function if adults dont have someone to watch their kids during the day. Schools gotta be open, so ppl are able to go to work.

Back