Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

One of my guys I chill with often became one of those ppl that aren't taking this serious anymore.

Says fuck a mask, half ass wears it at work to not get in trouble but not in public, stores, packed buses etc.

Dude got 80 yr old grandparents he lives with and his step dad (lives separate) just caught it. He gives no fuck.

Think I'm bout to increase distance for a min.

Anyone else got close friends/relatives on that bullshit?
Nope ....niggas know how ain’t fucking around w that shit

A few months back niggas w COVID were going through it ..... now it’s just hey guys I got Covid then u good like a week and a half later

You know what's kinda scary? COVID is what's really sinking Trump. Polls projected that Biden would lead Trump before COVID really got going, but that lead was about the same as what happened with Hillary, and we all know how that turned out. COVID is basically the issue that's really pulled Biden ahead of Trump and made this a potential landslide.

It's crazy. COVID might not have been the hero we deserve, but it just might be the hero we needed.

You know what's kinda scary? COVID is what's really sinking Trump. Polls projected that Biden would lead Trump before COVID really got going, but that lead was about the same as what happened with Hillary, and we all know how that turned out. COVID is basically the issue that's really pulled Biden ahead of Trump and made this a potential landslide.

It's crazy. COVID might not have been the hero we deserve, but it just might be the hero we needed.

Lol damn, I never thought of that

Back