Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

If anyone wanted to destroy America, they have the blueprint right now. Consider this, what if COVID suddenly mutated and got a lot deadlier. America would be fucked. The conspiracy theories at the beginning of all this was that China made this as a weapon. America better hope that's not true or that they are't working on something like that because we've proven that if any enemy did try to go that route, they would be successful.

If anyone wanted to destroy America, they have the blueprint right now. Consider this, what if COVID suddenly mutated and got a lot deadlier. America would be fucked. The conspiracy theories at the beginning of all this was that China made this as a weapon. America better hope that's not true or that they are't working on something like that because we've proven that if any enemy did try to go that route, they would be successful.

Part of me wants to say "fuck it. Let America crash and burn." But what trump and his ppl are doing to the environment is a crime, thar is enough to vote him out

That's a whole other can of worms. Dude is a cartoon level villain. He's the Dick Dastardly of world leaders.

Just today...

BILLINGS, Mont. — The Trump administration on Monday finalized its weakening of an Obama-era rule aimed at reducing polluted wastewater from coal-burning power plants that has contaminated streams, lakes and underground aquifers

The change will allow utilities to use cheaper technologies and take longer to comply with pollution reduction guidelines that are less stringent than what the agency originally adopted in 2015.

Back