Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Forget everything else for a second. Lets just focus on how crazy it is that they literally need to treat trump like a 6 year old to get him to wear a mask

Because Trump has the mental capacity of a middle school student. And not just any middle school student. I'm talking about the well off ones who know they don't have shit to worry about because mommy and daddy got em.

wrap-it-up.gif

Man I had to get a call from two of the three black people at my job that a cracker from my job who came to my shift tested positive for the roni. This muthafucka been coughing since last week. Smmfh. Somebody put up that stewie gif for me

Last edited:
Man I had to get a call from two of the three black people at my job that a cracker from my job who came to my shift tested positive for the roni. This muthafucka been coughing since last week. Smmfh. Somebody put up that stewie gif for me

Naw fam.

This ain’t the time for that gif

Damn shame this country politicized a virus and wearing masks smdh

Republicans and Conservatives politicized the virus and mask wearing. We need to make sure that we actually but the blame on the people who actually did the shit. There's only one side that politicizes everything and accuses everyone else of doing it. It's Republicans and Conservatives.

Because Trump has the mental capacity of a middle late elementary school student. And not just any middle late elementary school student. I'm talking about the well off ones who know they don't have shit to worry about because mommy and daddy got em.
Fixed.

My 6th graders don't act as childish as this. The 5th graders might....some of them.

Back