Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I just dont care about this corona shit. i mean granted, i dont want ppl losing their lives but its almost like the media wants us to go bat shit crazy over this thing and i jst cant bring myself to do it.
This is what I’ve been saying. Definitely sad that people are dying, but it’s not like it’s killing everybody that gets it. It’s killing the same population of people as the normal flu, and in that case, the reaction to it should be the same we give to the normal flu.

This is what I’ve been saying. Definitely sad that people are dying, but it’s not like it’s killing everybody that gets it. It’s killing the same population of people as the normal flu, and in that case, the reaction to it should be the same we give to the normal flu.

This! I wonder what steps are going to be set in place to ensure this doesnt happen again. I pray china leaves the exotic animal trade alone

This! I wonder what steps are going to be set in place to ensure this doesnt happen again. I pray china leaves the exotic animal trade alone
Read a story they are trying to make it illegal to take in wild animals as pets, to eat, etc., but the people like that shit ain’t going to work. Chinese love wild animals.

My respect for China went down a couple notches. I knew they be eating unclean stuff, but I seriously had no idea these mfs be dishing up Peacocks, flamingos, Siberian tigers and bears...shit they got no business touching. That’s common sense smh.

My respect for China went down a couple notches. I knew they be eating unclean stuff, but I seriously had no idea these mfs be dishing up Peacocks, flamingos, Siberian tigers and bears...shit they got no business touching. That’s common sense smh.

Anything that can be caught. These niggas eating giant slugs.

In 2020 can the whole world agree to stop eating wild animals?

That goes for the US too. Mfers saying this China shit is nasty like southerners aint hunting gators, squirrels, racoons etc in this bitch.

All that shit nasty. If it aint coming from a domestic animal im not eating it.

Too bad @Rubato got me thinking of some bear steak. Shit sounds like it would hit right about now.

Mfers be eating frog legs from a frog caught in some swamp but saying the chinese are nasty.

I mean yea them mfers are nasty but so are some of yall mfers.

Back